Gallery O Tests

As if i could stop testing :rofl:
Cb is still saying 1-2 so v v worried
top frer top white case test are yesterdays ,the rest are todays!

https://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6049/bfppp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What did I tell you? I got 1-2 until 5 weeks! Had to stop buying them because they were costing me a fortune! Lol, don't base your pregnancy on them. Throw them away!!! :haha: for your own sanity xxx

Mine suck too, Katie! The best we've come up with so far is "how long until you have to come up for air" and "how many times can you O in so many minutes"... :shrug:

Mine suck too, Katie! The best we've come up with so far is "how long until you have to come up for air" and "how many times can you O in so many minutes"... :shrug:

"How long can you resist the urge to "tune in Tokyo?"

I swear....that's where my husband set's up camp (and I barely fill a "C" cup!) I think he's got Mom issues or something...:rofl:

I swear....that's where my husband set's up camp (and I barely fill a "C" cup!) I think he's got Mom issues or something...:rofl:

:rofl: If there had been a woman involved, maybe... But, there wasn't in this particular instance. I watch strange shows sometimes! LOL This is the clip... Don't worry... There's nothing that will scar you for life, I swear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4e4j6H__Cw&tracker=False

:rofl: If there had been a woman involved, maybe... But, there wasn't in this particular instance. I watch strange shows sometimes! LOL This is the clip... Don't worry... There's nothing that will scar you for life, I swear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4e4j6H__Cw&tracker=False

How funny...LOL!

Good morning ladies :) I saw something on my FRER but it was so overly light I couldn't get a picture I duno if it was faulty or what but here are the pics I could get maybe by the end of the week it'll be positive :) lol yea RIGHT :( I could only wish....

Oh an my temp dropped this morning implantation happen on 7dpo :) maybe I suppose LOL

Attachments

• FRER7dpo.jpg
    FRER7dpo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Frer7dpo3.jpg
    Frer7dpo3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 36
  • FRER7dpo2.jpg
    FRER7dpo2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 33
I could see something in real life...but it wouldn't pick up when I tried to do a pic....I know I know its wayyyyy early but I can't help but pee on a stick LMAO.....I'm sorry if I bore everyone with my pics LOL....I will do another tomorrow morning :) to see what happens :)

My bb's barely hurt this cycle.....could I have seriously NOT OVULATED????? Even on Clomid.....I'm soooo upset I think I had to because of my temps but everything else is not how it normally is its all weird this cycle :( the cramping on the right side hasn't gone away an its like a sharp ovary type pain an my hips hurt for some strange reason....I've no clue that is normally a sign AF is here :( or close....but I don't see that happening my temps are still higher than they normally would be :)

Alida----how are you this morning..?

Katie-----one more day sweetie :) one more day!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Andrea I'm good. Been a very busy week so letting dd sleep in a bit and just relaxing before I get her up for the day. With this rainy weather I feel like I could sleep all day! I miss having energy, but hopefully it will come back soon! DH left today and will be gone for the next 15 days(maybe longer) so I'm a little bummed about that, but part of being a pilot's wife(Forest Service Pilot at least!).

I still get MS:sick: stopped puking which is nice but still feel :sick: from time to time. Boobs hurt on and off and cramping mildly on and off. So not too bad!

I sent you an email :) lol its a better quality pic of the test I put on here....I swear I see something can you??? LOL

If anyone else wants the high def. version just shoot me your emails LOL but I swear there is something :( I wish it'd show up when I convert my files but it wont for some reason!

This is the first month I've felt "NOT PREGNANT" :( an it feels crappy!

omg my temp has gone up, i think its gonna be a slow rise im happy heheh hopefully its stays that way

Hey ladies. hope we are all doing well. I had a pretty big jump in my temp this morning so I think I ovulated last night sometime. Would explain all the cramping. Yay! :happydance: Hubby and I have been :sex: like crazy so let's hope we get it this time!

I wanted to write something but it's kinda long so I put it in a spoiler for those of you who aren't into ready books. lol Just a little rant on something I've seen the past few days...

This might be off topic but I figured I'd share.

I never watch the news anymore because there is always something that makes me so sad. I hate the way people are and what we do to each other. Hubby has been off the past 3 days and has been watching the news. The first day was talking about how a woman left her 9 months old with her new boyfriend so she could take a friend to work. Came home with cops and ambulance surrounding her house and taking her baby away to see the coroner. The boyfriend admitted to dropping the baby in the bathtub at about 2-3 ft and smacking the baby's head. But the coroner said that way more trauma was done, and that kinda fall would not have caused the baby's head injuries.

Then yesterday watching the news...a woman goes to work and after 9 hours comes back to her car to remember she left her 6 month old baby girl in the car!! Even though it was only 80 outside, cars get way more heated. They say the baby didn't survive for more than an hour. Police were saying it was just an accident and that no charges will be pressed because the woman was not the parent who normally took the baby to day care. She simply forgot. Am I the only one who thinks that is the DUMBEST excuse ever? I'm sorry....I don't give a shit what is going on, what has changed in my life, I would not FORGET MY CHILDREN! I just don't get people at all. I guess if I decide I don't want my kids anymore, I'll just go to the mall when it's 100 degrees outside, leave them in the car a few hours and say "Oops, I'm sorry...I forgot about them. It was an "accident"...Now let's go party!"

Forgive my rant...I just needed to vent a bit. Wish I understood how peoples minds worked, but I guess I never will!

hey girls sorry ive been mia
still no sign of any BFP grrrr no sign of ovulation incase i may have ovulated early and so now im back to square one
clare lines are fab xx
katie hows u hun xx
amber lovely lines xx
stacy fx for u xx
daisy glad u and ur dd are talking xx
megg how u doing xx
mummy lovely pics xx
10 where are you im going crazy wif my chart i need help lol xx
clare thought u were posting tests lol dont worry ur looking good xx
andrea how r u hun xx
im soooo confused

I could see something in real life...but it wouldn't pick up when I tried to do a pic....I know I know its wayyyyy early but I can't help but pee on a stick LMAO.....I'm sorry if I bore everyone with my pics LOL....I will do another tomorrow morning :) to see what happens :)

My bb's barely hurt this cycle.....could I have seriously NOT OVULATED????? Even on Clomid.....I'm soooo upset I think I had to because of my temps but everything else is not how it normally is its all weird this cycle :( the cramping on the right side hasn't gone away an its like a sharp ovary type pain an my hips hurt for some strange reason....I've no clue that is normally a sign AF is here :( or close....but I don't see that happening my temps are still higher than they normally would be :)

Hey hun the answer to ur question could you have not ovulated on clomid the answer is yes its posssible asi was on clomid 2 yrs ago and it didnt work for me i think im the exception to the rule as in out of all people who try fertility drugs and the minority who they dont work for is meee :cry:

Hey hun the answer to ur question could you have not ovulated on clomid the answer is yes its posssible asi was on clomid 2 yrs ago and it didnt work for me i think im the exception to the rule as in out of all people who try fertility drugs and the minority who they dont work for is meee :cry:

Hi there, i am not a regular, but I stalk this thread a lot. i love looking at all the pics of tests. Anyway, bbwardle, I read that women who do not respond to Clomid, have a really good chance of responding to Femara. Have you tried that before? Sorry to butt in, I just was hoping to help :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->