Gallery O Tests

I could see something in real life...but it wouldn't pick up when I tried to do a pic....I know I know its wayyyyy early but I can't help but pee on a stick LMAO.....I'm sorry if I bore everyone with my pics LOL....I will do another tomorrow morning :) to see what happens :)

My bb's barely hurt this cycle.....could I have seriously NOT OVULATED????? Even on Clomid.....I'm soooo upset I think I had to because of my temps but everything else is not how it normally is its all weird this cycle :( the cramping on the right side hasn't gone away an its like a sharp ovary type pain an my hips hurt for some strange reason....I've no clue that is normally a sign AF is here :( or close....but I don't see that happening my temps are still higher than they normally would be :)

Alida----how are you this morning..?

Katie-----one more day sweetie :) one more day!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Hey hun the answer to ur question could you have not ovulated on clomid the answer is yes its posssible asi was on clomid 2 yrs ago and it didnt work for me i think im the exception to the rule as in out of all people who try fertility drugs and the minority who they dont work for is meee :cry:

Hi there, i am not a regular, but I stalk this thread a lot. i love looking at all the pics of tests. Anyway, bbwardle, I read that women who do not respond to Clomid, have a really good chance of responding to Femara. Have you tried that before? Sorry to butt in, I just was hoping to help :hugs:

is femara available in the uk as thats where im from x

Hey ladies. hope we are all doing well. I had a pretty big jump in my temp this morning so I think I ovulated last night sometime. Would explain all the cramping. Yay! :happydance: Hubby and I have been :sex: like crazy so let's hope we get it this time!

I wanted to write something but it's kinda long so I put it in a spoiler for those of you who aren't into ready books. lol Just a little rant on something I've seen the past few days...

This might be off topic but I figured I'd share.

I never watch the news anymore because there is always something that makes me so sad. I hate the way people are and what we do to each other. Hubby has been off the past 3 days and has been watching the news. The first day was talking about how a woman left her 9 months old with her new boyfriend so she could take a friend to work. Came home with cops and ambulance surrounding her house and taking her baby away to see the coroner. The boyfriend admitted to dropping the baby in the bathtub at about 2-3 ft and smacking the baby's head. But the coroner said that way more trauma was done, and that kinda fall would not have caused the baby's head injuries.

Then yesterday watching the news...a woman goes to work and after 9 hours comes back to her car to remember she left her 6 month old baby girl in the car!! Even though it was only 80 outside, cars get way more heated. They say the baby didn't survive for more than an hour. Police were saying it was just an accident and that no charges will be pressed because the woman was not the parent who normally took the baby to day care. She simply forgot. Am I the only one who thinks that is the DUMBEST excuse ever? I'm sorry....I don't give a shit what is going on, what has changed in my life, I would not FORGET MY CHILDREN! I just don't get people at all. I guess if I decide I don't want my kids anymore, I'll just go to the mall when it's 100 degrees outside, leave them in the car a few hours and say "Oops, I'm sorry...I forgot about them. It was an "accident"...Now let's go party!"

Forgive my rant...I just needed to vent a bit. Wish I understood how peoples minds worked, but I guess I never will!

omg i have just read this and its horrible!i'm sorry but u dont forget ur kids are in the car!!!and how come no1 noticed,surely the baby would have cried at some point,this sort of thing really annoys me,some poeple dont deserve to be parents!!!

momadonna, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I think the mother should be left in a hot car for 9 hours. Then she would know what her innocent infant daughter went through. I hate that babies and children have to suffer for our stupidity! :growlmad:

ok so im finally happy,happy 2-3 :wohoo: and mega dark lines i even took opk and it was crazy possitive :haha:

Ok so no more testing,ok maybe one in week b4 drs :haha: bb u can have loadsa tests,even some arrived today wtf:rofl:

ok so im finally happy,happy 2-3 :wohoo: and mega dark lines i even took opk and it was crazy possitive :haha:

Ok so no more testing,ok maybe one in week b4 drs :haha: bb u can have loadsa tests,even some arrived today wtf:rofl:

post post post xxxx :rofl:

momadonna, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I think the mother should be left in a hot car for 9 hours. Then she would know what her innocent infant daughter went through. I hate that babies and children have to suffer for our stupidity! :growlmad:

i totally argree an eye for an eye etc:growlmad:

:wohoo: really happy for u chick

Lol im going to make y'all mad but I disagree about the babes left in the car.....a couple of years ago oprah had a show and brought on two different families going through this kind of loss..... One was a father who didn't normal handle the kids but for some reason he had the baby well long story short the baby fell asleep and the father drove to work as usual...well a co worker saw the baby in the car ran in to the father but it was to late... Had you seen how this father grieved and the sheer pain on his face you'll see it was a horrible accident....
Now for the second family...the father usually took the baby to day care but couldn't for some reason and he loaded the car seat in putting it behind the drivers seat with the diaper bag behind the drivers seat too again the baby fell asleep the woman took the older kids to school as normal she left the school and drove to work as she usually did.... Lunch time at work rolls around (the weather is 67 degrees) the nanny calls thr mother and asks how the baby is doing with her the mom in sheer terror remembers he sweet son was in the car.... She runs as fast as she can to her baby gets there and he had passed... Again I can't explain the pain I saw on their faces.
Now medical doctors and psychologists came on to explain that its normal for our brains to go into "auto pilot" and that these were horrible accidents...they said never put the car seat behind you and always put the diaper bag in the front passenger seat to help avoid this....anyway the stories could be on youtube...be ready to cry.

i honestly dont think i could watch,they are obviously heart broken,but it is something that could be avoided like you said,just something simple like putting the baby's changing bag on the front seat

Ever since watching I always put the bag in the front seat and my purse in the back.....I'm terrified about it

I still don't get it. Sorry. My entire life is about my kids, I live for my kids and every second of the day I think about them. Forgetting them is just not an option. Especially in a burning hot ass car! Even when I did go to work every day they were on my mind...When I do things that has nothing to do with kids, I still think about them.

Guess we are all wired differently tho :shrug:

Thought id give u a giggle...............

4am i get up...........very tired not sleeping great,cos to loo trying to be quiet not to wake DH up..................

Knock,knock :loo: what u doing? hmmmm :blush:im on the loo.........
are u ok? yes :thumbup:, are u sure? yes
are u bleeding...............No:growlmad: trying to have a bleeding poo in peace :hissy: :haha:

all i here is................ Ohhhh Ok :blush:

Thought id give u a giggle...............

4am i get up...........very tired not sleeping great,cos to loo trying to be quiet not to wake DH up..................

Knock,knock :loo: what u doing? hmmmm :blush:im on the loo.........
are u ok? yes :thumbup:, are u sure? yes
are u bleeding...............No:growlmad: trying to have a bleeding poo in peace :hissy: :haha:

all i here is................ Ohhhh Ok :blush:

Lmao!

I had a strange one last night too.... was having a dream that i was on a coach and busting for the loo so decided, much to my discust, to use the coach toilet as i stepped in to the loo i heard this beeping, i then woke up bursting for a wee with my bbt hanging out of my mouth i was like wth!? I had taken my temp in my sleep at 3:30 am! :rofl:

I agree with you, all this ''it's easy to forget'' is BS, you don't under any circumstances just forget your child, they are a part of you :( it's so sad to think some people are just too stupid to put other people first.

AFM, I feel pregnant, but it's just not possible. I did a superdrug test yest and there was nothing, and did one again today and OH swears there's a purply shadow, but I really cannot see it!! My temps don't back it up, so I think my hormones are just all over the place.... Is it even possible to get a positive HPT almost 3 weeks after MC????

Im not saying its something I think I would do I'm just saying that it has and does happen it doesnt mean these parents didn't love their children I was just saying I believe that it was an accident and now these parents are without their baby...and they hurt. there are so many horrible things that can happen by just one sheer moment of stupidity...there have been times I've done things (like pull out in front of a semi with my babes in the car) and I've been like omg thank u Lord for protecting us even in my stupidity.... I'm only saying before i grab a pitch fork (lol) I consider if it was truly a horrible accident :( can you imagine living with yourself if you had done something stupid that cost the life of your child....i can't. I'd kill myself..seriously I would.

Thats so funny Babyhopes....but also so very sweet....he has his concerns and just wanted to check up on you....Men put up such a front and when they show that sweet, innocent, caring side....makes you get all mushy...lol....
Mine on the other hand is so flighty and over dramatic I never know what's genuine anymore...lol....one lil thing wrong and he wants to ship me to the emergency room...lol....(course I blame this on his ex-wife, she felt the only way she'd get attention is to create it)

Clare that is beyond sweet.... He is so worried for you and bubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->