Gallery O Tests

I agree with the ladies clare! That is very sweer. Even in his guy type way LOL

Was talking to bill yesterday about my placenta moving. I think he was a bit disappointed . He wants me to have a c section. The doctor had quite a time trying to get my placenta out after I delivered my son. I was bleeding ALOT and she was about 1 min from going up to get it. It was very scary for him to watch. So with the privea he is scared something else similar will happen. So as much as he doesnt want me to get cut open, in his man mind he feels a section is more controlled therefor safer. Men just have their own little ways of telling us they love and care. Even if it is a bit wonky lol

Hey ladies :) Went to speech therapy with Trysten an LO an behold I FALL ASLEEP sitting there....HOW? I duno.....LOL never did that before woopsy :)

Here is a pic of the FRER from this morning dried I really think it was faulty??? I duno what to think its really interesting :) is all I can say....and then I took a IC a few mins ago :) here it is as well :):shrug::shrug:

BFN's :) but its ok!!

Attachments

• anotherfaultyone.jpg
    anotherfaultyone.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 38
  • anotherfaultyone2.jpg
    anotherfaultyone2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 42
  • driedfrer.jpg
    driedfrer.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Thefrerdried.jpg
    Thefrerdried.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 35
u can see the 2nd line on the frer but it doesnt look like it has colour

I agree with the ladies clare! That is very sweer. Even in his guy type way LOL

Was talking to bill yesterday about my placenta moving. I think he was a bit disappointed . He wants me to have a c section. The doctor had quite a time trying to get my placenta out after I delivered my son. I was bleeding ALOT and she was about 1 min from going up to get it. It was very scary for him to watch. So with the privea he is scared something else similar will happen. So as much as he doesnt want me to get cut open, in his man mind he feels a section is more controlled therefor safer. Men just have their own little ways of telling us they love and care. Even if it is a bit wonky lol

Took nurses 10 mins to get my placenta out and summer had a very long cord lol

Hey ladies :) Went to speech therapy with Trysten an LO an behold I FALL ASLEEP sitting there....HOW? I duno.....LOL never did that before woopsy :)

Here is a pic of the FRER from this morning dried I really think it was faulty??? I duno what to think its really interesting :) is all I can say....and then I took a IC a few mins ago :) here it is as well :):shrug::shrug:

BFN's :) but its ok!!

So...I am totally a stalker of this thread. It is looking promising to me!! yay!

yup thats what happened with William..well his cord attached at the wrong angle, so it took 10-15 min to yank it out. Its scary stuff thats for sure!

Yea I don't think it does....it looks like it in person but really I think it would be more noticeable....I doubt I'm preg. I dont feel it this time....and all the other months I swore I was this month I don't think its gonna be it :(

The FRER I'm lookin really close at it ...it has a thin pink line up both sides of the "indent" mark.....all the way up an down maybe tomorrow it'll be positive but I really think its faulty or something...it looks funky LOL

hey girls can you please look at my charts im still so confused with whats going on with my body x
no positive test no
af cd37
and still no spositive ovulation test
arghhhhh any ideas some one mentioned femara do you know if its available in the uk
if not can any of you girls please help with sending me maca i WILL of course pay for postage and the cost xxxx im now deseprate xxx

hey girls can you please look at my charts im still so confused with whats going on with my body x
no positive test no
af cd37
and still no spositive ovulation test
arghhhhh any ideas some one mentioned femara do you know if its available in the uk
if not can any of you girls please help with sending me maca i WILL of course pay for postage and the cost xxxx im now deseprate xxx

Hey sweetie,
To me it doesn't look like you have od yet :-\. Have you tried soy yet? Maybe thats an option....maybe go to the doctor, see if they can help you out with ur cycles? Dunno if u have done this already... just a thought :-\ xxx

Quick question while I'm in super market what is best form to take soy in

I don't think I'd ever (in a million freakin' years, regardless of circumstances) forget my child in the car. BUT! That being said... I'm a HUGE follower of psychology. And, Katie is right. Its that blasted "auto pilot" mode. We have formed such deeply ingrained "habits" for our lives that we really don't realize when something has changed sometimes.

Think about it. Have you ever moved to a new place and found that you've instinctively driven to the old place? Or a new job and driven to your old job? Have you ever been driving somewhere that you've driven 1000 times and suddenly realized that you don't remember how you got from Point A to Point B? Like, you totally zoned out?

Basically, you haven't zoned out. We think logically with the left side of our brains. But, when we're doing something that is 2nd nature to us, we can allow our left side to relax and the right side of our brain takes over. Now, it won't allow us to die by crossing into oncoming traffic or anything... Its still driving "safely"... but its not thinking logically. Its simply doing that thing you've done a million times before. And, it doesn't veer off from that course, because its not designed to. That's our auto-pilot! And, when something in our schedule changes... even something REALLY important... our right brain doesn't know the difference. The left brain does all of that, and it doesn't share that new schedule with our right brain. So, you CAN forget... even something important... unless you have some sort of reminder. I mean, you could drive around the whole time saying "my baby is in the backseat, my baby is in the backseat, my baby is in the backseat" and that would probably work. Or, like Katie said... Put the diaper bag in the front seat with you and the car seat behind the passenger side. But, its completely understandable (though really f*cked up) how someone genuinely forgets. :(

No hun its called the same here, i know they sell it in holland amd barrett.... not sure u can take it mid cycle though :-\? ???

Can't take it mid-cycle... No. You need to do it at the beginning of your next one.

grrr im off af had a lovely bath but gonna get no sexy time :( lol. Not had any for week and half lol and probably wont get any till sat or sunday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->