Gallery O Tests

https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5020/poas.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just an update. Getting induced tomorrow morning at 730am. Baby is already measuring 9lbs 5oz, and doctor is afraid I will need a c section. I am scared now!

OMG!! Way to come in a shake up the room!! Good luck! I hope your able to do it without a c section! but you'll be great! update us soon as you can. You know we cant wait for little baby pictures! :D Im so excited for you!.

gl tomorrow hun..

Clare step away from the pee sticks hun lol

ugh ok so rant.... I called my mom and she answers the phone unless you are having a baby leave me alone and hangs up wtf?? I talked to her sunday after my baby shower and everything was fine I mean really

ok so in pain today.. I have major pressure and babies movements seem lower and a little less.. everyone I talk to says it sounds like engaging?? hmmm... I have dr. tomorrow morning and they are going to check my cervix will see if I am dilated at all... it is getting so close now...

hey sweets :) How are ya? Guess who I found today! the girl scout ninjas! YAY for cookies lol

im good its was a good day got to get my manicure and pedicure done and also got to do a little shopping. plus im still waiting to ov. my temp went up a tad so lets hope this is it oh yeah and my opks are still neg

Im going this weekend for a pedi :) its the best. I sure hope you O soon! I noticed when I took maca my O cramps were out of this world. So maybe with your new cycle and cramps this is your month :D

I felt like I was too...and even into the first couple month...well heck even now I get them. But that is stretching and pulling lol FX for you! I cant wait to see you and stacey get your BFP. Seriously .....I miss POAS :cry: I live through you guys lol

Took another opk just because I'm the worse pee addict EVER! :rofl:

Anyway, I took a hpt (yes, like I said...I'm an addict! :haha:) I was just curious to see...and I got a line and a dot. LOL Why do pregnancy tests do this? I see it more and more.
opk.jpg

hpt.jpg

did your test touch cause i read of a lady that the same thing happen cause the test touched

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->