Gallery O Tests

awww she so cute!

congrats on ur baba!

i have like random fast pounding heart beat for 3 secons or so.whats this about?im worried :(

I have this all the time. Its even when Im not pregnant. Its quite common during pregnancy though. It has to do with your heart beating in over time for all the extra blood to you and bub. My doc calls them heart palpatations (sp) Ive had them since about two weeks before I found out I was pregnant with my son. Unless they get out of hand you should be ok. But if it gets really bad see a doc right away. I had to go see a doc cause It happened for two days straight. I couldnt take it any more. thats how they found out I had them. Its like all the sudden my breath is gone, and my heart is literly trying to jump out of my chest. Like it is pumping so hard, I swear someone can see it on the out side. It last for about 2-30 seconds then it is gone.

I diont live down that way now tho up north now lol I live near Blackpool now

thank you Stacey! I know it was BFN :( BUT its early, and dont you feel better for having POAS? lol

awww she so cute!

congrats on ur baba!

i have like random fast pounding heart beat for 3 secons or so.whats this about?im worried :(

I have this all the time. Its even when Im not pregnant. Its quite common during pregnancy though. It has to do with your heart beating in over time for all the extra blood to you and bub. My doc calls them heart palpatations (sp) Ive had them since about two weeks before I found out I was pregnant with my son. Unless they get out of hand you should be ok. But if it gets really bad see a doc right away. I had to go see a doc cause It happened for two days straight. I couldnt take it any more. thats how they found out I had them. Its like all the sudden my breath is gone, and my heart is literly trying to jump out of my chest. Like it is pumping so hard, I swear someone can see it on the out side. It last for about 2-30 seconds then it is gone.

its just weird it feels like panic attack but im not panicking,its strange and strong at times,got drs next thurs an ill be 5 half weeks then xthey will date me at nearly 8weeks cos lmp(mc) x

I diont live down that way now tho up north now lol I live near Blackpool now

I have no idea how far apart those towns/cities are lol But I do know them, and I find it strange that I would know towns in England lol. Not like Ive ever been there. DH and I joke all the time about moving across the pond though cause we love BBC TV. like Doctor who, and prim eval and being human lol Silly reason to move that far, but what can I say....seems fun lol grass is always greener right? If we did move my family would be the crazy people with the american accents LOL

awww she so cute!

congrats on ur baba!

its just weird it feels like panic attack but im not panicking,its strange and strong at times,got drs next thurs an ill be 5 half weeks then xthey will date me at nearly 8weeks cos lmp(mc) x

Yup pretty much. They can stick a EKG on you cant try to catch it. Sometimes they will have you wear it for a couple days then hit a button everytime you feel something odd. I know they have meds for it. But I hope yours is just like mine and nothing to worry about

I love the american accent and Australian accent :)

Blackpool is about 130 miles away from where i used to live. I have no family up here except garys. My family is moving up here soon tho :)

I'm only 3 dpo today BUT poas anyway. lol I'm going to take an opk and an hpt everyday from now until I either get a positive OR af comes. So...here's today's.

Attachments

• 3dpo.jpg
    3dpo.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 11
Yay!! Congrats on Maxwell That was fast hope your feeling well <3
Andrea,I was once in a relationship where I was hit and I dont want 2 add to your stress by ANY means but I will say this IT NEVER stops! It did with my ex for almost a year then I dropped his favorite glass and he threw me into a wall and punched me in the ribs.I left him and never looked back,He is actually my 1st daughters bioligical father.I am NOT saying what YOU should do but I am saying this
Would you beat your kids? No I doubt it.So why would you stand for it hun?? I am worried!! I am actually crying reading this and replying what Mike (my ex) did to me took me YEARS to heal from but I am ok now
Hugs Andrea I will pray
Amber my love WOW opk still looking good FX this is your month
Stacey as you know your NOT out dear 7dpo is early,Katie was I think 1st I ever heard of getting ANYTHING on a test that early
Cami I have missed you and pray for you and the other ladies daily.I am excited for you cant wait to see the baby's pics and hope your relaxing.Feel better
Megg how are you??? (hugs)
Katie how are you? How have you been feeling?? Hope all is well :)
mummy your dd is soooo cute,ty for sharing made me smile,It will happen for you again just relax and have faith :)
babyhopes hun I have BAD panic attacks sometimes,I feel dizzy and shakey rapid heartbeat etc,Stress can sure make our bodies do some weird stuff.Try to stay calm and while a heart palpitaion WONT hurt you the worry you give to it over any lengh of time wont be any good to you or the baby so just try to breathe and chill sweets :)
If I hve forgotten ANYONE I apologize,I had almost 8 pages to read so I have forgotten someone I know I have :(

As for me,I am now CD 13 and opk is bfn.....Have been doing ALOT to stay busy on cycle 2 with the maca and just leaving it in GODS hands.My daught and I have been talking alittle more but no talk of her wanting to come back and that is ok 2 if she ever decides to she is more then welcome :)
For now I am ok and am feeling ok too about everything,I just think my extra prayers have helped me alot and just letting go and letting GOD
I hope you ALL have a nice night
(((((((((Hugs)))))))

daisy i know i only took it because amanda asked me very nice to lmao I'm glad to hear things are getting a little better at home

Daisy I am feeling ok still a lot of pressure and some mild contractions... I go back to the Dr. on tuesday... we will see if I have made any progress.. so it is getting close now.. I am getting so nervous now and feel like I have a million things to do still lol

I hope all is well here tonight! :hugs:

I'm just counting down the days until I start my shots. Maybe I'll do videos again to occupy everyone. LOL I'm so ready to get this started!

I'm surviving daisy I'm feeling very sick these days.
Amanda thank you for your comment a few pages back!
Megg I'm super excited for you!
Mummylove I wanted to give you :hugs: I'm sorry you had a hard day the other day it is hard seeing someone you were pregnant with carry on and grow I know that feeling too well. You will be pregnant soon!
Stacey hang in there 7dpo is indeed early!
Amber I love that you'll be testing everyday! I'm looking forward to pictures!
andrea I really hope things get figured out... There are help lines for abused women and support groups.
10 and zoe you waiting to o?
Mari..... Miss your posts. :)
Beckie...anymore testing?
Ladies I'm sorry if I haven't posted much its so hard to do anything feeling so blah. Much love to all of you!

Oh yeah rosa! How are you doing!? I'm pulling for you this month!

Clare I wanted you to know the heart thing is super normal! :) have you finally stopped testing lol probably not and I dont blame you!
Nikki I'm going to look at your chart right now brb!

Daisy I am feeling ok still a lot of pressure and some mild contractions... I go back to the Dr. on tuesday... we will see if I have made any progress.. so it is getting close now.. I am getting so nervous now and feel like I have a million things to do still lol
Sounds like youre getting very close! Hows the bp?

Hi girls well went to Dr as still got cold turns out I have a viral infection. How r u all doing.
Clare any idea Wen ur sending me those bits hun xx I will get on computer tomorrow and catch up properly as I'm on fone at minute still not sure what's going on with me fan someone please look at my chart and let me know what they think xx love u all and thinking of all of u xx

Awesome temp rise! Do you think its from your infection or o?

Sounds like youre getting very close! Hows the bp?

it's been good... I am just to the point where I am uncomfortable and in pain most of the time... and baby doesn't move as much now.... on the us the other day you couldn't hardly see his head just his neck and base of his head... no wonder I am uncomfortable... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->