Gallery O Tests

im having the worst couple of days when it comes to my body, tmi but i have a yeast infections so im stopping all the meds i was taking and going it all natural cause i think that is what is making my body crazy plus the med they gave me for the yeast infections is making me real nauseas and dizzy so for now no meds. oh yeah and my temps are all crazy doc said that if it dont go away by monday i can call and get a same day appt, hehehe
as for me actual life i just bought a new car a 2011 jeep grand cherokee lareto, in green which i dont much like the color but the car is great i love it. we are going to hawaii and the army only ships one car so we traded both the cars we had for just one. on yeah and i also got some great houp earring white gold diamonds hehehe, had to shop to get me in a good mood after my body is not making me.

i know katie i didn't have my hopes up today i did it just for amanda i wont test again till the 15th now

oh rosa that suck i hope it goes away soon but lucky you on the new car and hawaii i wanna go there but dh wont fly and i dont do boats lol

So sorry rosa! Feel better...yeast infections are horrible I understand stopping the meds...
sounds like a cute car!
Stacey I think you should test again 9 dpo :haha:
Cami I really hope you have him soon! :)

oh rosa that suck i hope it goes away soon but lucky you on the new car and hawaii i wanna go there but dh wont fly and i dont do boats lol

lol my hubby is getting stationed their so we get to be their for a min of 3yrs :happydance::happydance: on the 16 is my ultrasound so if everything is ok they are going to give me meds hehehe i hope it all goes well unless i ov by myself which i doubt but whatever hehehe.
dont worry about the flight if he takes a sleep pill like i normally do for long flights he wont feel a thing hehehe

So sorry rosa! Feel better...yeast infections are horrible I understand stopping the meds...
sounds like a cute car!
Stacey I think you should test again 9 dpo :haha:
Cami I really hope you have him soon! :)

im gonna see if going all natural helps and yes the infection is bad hehehe i havent had one in years but i think all these meds are messing me up. ill post pic tomorrow so you can see :thumbup:

really you think so Katie maybe for you i might how is the ms

Rosa i would have to put it in his drink he is a big baby when it comes to taking stuff i had to yell at him to get him to take the maca lol

Rosa, I had a yest infection right before BFP :) so maybe that is a good sign. I know alot of ladies get them right before BFP because their hormones are all messed up.

LOL Thank you stacey for testing for me lol its funny how many of the girls thought you were disappointed by the BFN, even with it being so soon :) And Im with katie keep testing. Katie started at 5dpo lol And there really isnt a reason for me to test anymore, plus I sent all my remaining OPKS to amber LOL so I dont have anything to poee on even if I wanted too lol

Oh and guess what..Ill be 3rd tri next sunday! can you believe it? Seems like only yesterday I was showing my BFP here and not believing my eyes....and running to the store to get a frer cause katie made me LOL Im also talking to you girls from the bathroom! lol bubba is in the bath. Poor dear has a nasty cold. Its the kind where he sounds sooooo bad, but it doesnt seem to affect him. He is still running around driving us nutty. Snot ALL over his face from wiping it from ear to ear. I have to stop every couple min to tell him to sit down, or to stop eatting the bubbles lol gotta love 2 and a half year olds. Nothing gets them down

I'm not disappointed i have faith hope and prays that i will get my bfp soon but it's is nice to know that the gals care so much I love y'all

I just looked at my ticker.....99 days to go!!!! double digits!!!! :dance: ok now that is exciting.,.

Amanda 99 days sounds like a lot less than 100! Yay!

Cami, I hope everything goes well for you. It's exciting to know that Caleb could be here any second now, huh!? :happydance:

Ladies can I get an opinion? I've usually made my diapers with a white soaker pad...but this diaper I decided to use a green one since it matched the snaps. Does it look okay? Would a white one be better? :shrug:
camo3.jpg
camo1.jpg

Amber I love it
Cami Yay for Double digits I say you will have your bundle of Jou June 2nd @ 5:48am
I LOVE guessing these things lol....I bet I am close and he will weigh 8 lbs 10oz and be 20 inches...I am excited for you! Cant wait to see pics!!!
Mommyof2peas I jut noticed your baby girls name and LOVE IT!!
Katie I hope you feel better soon
Hugs ladies I just popped in and read a few pages :)
(((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))
Yes pleaseeeeeeeee Megg I loveeeeeee seeing your videos!!!!!!! Yay!
FX for you all!!!!!!!!!!

lol i didnt test yesterday :) lol:haha:
i have 3 ics and digi left the rest i posted off lol
digi still says 2-3 but not sweating it lol
https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5871/20dpo.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thx im still stressing over digi argh,if i go by lmp ill be 6+3 wks but i went by conception i reckon my tickers wrong:haha:
i didnt ov til 21/2 cd 26

Av u been docs yet? They will most likely send u for scan as u havent had a period after MC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->