Gallery O Tests

okay pam, you have me convinced now. I def see a line on the middle test! Zo, I've had ops that were positive for a week after ovulation so it probably means nothing...lol

yep pam i can see it now :)

i found a frer:) and ic cleared out everything so cant test now boooo!!!

my frers wierd tho :confused:

https://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2751/99476701.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i went shopping today resisted everything baby related but this really touched my heart so had to buy it!:cry:
https://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2237/picqd.jpg
its a plaque to put in nursery when we do it at 30weeks :) its 30cm by 20 :)

No they shouldn't hun, this shows that the high level of HCG in your urine has made all the dye run away from the control line and into the test line.... THATS GOOD!!

really?u sure? :fool: i feel stupid now :dohh:i was like to dh whats wrong with this i gonna MC.argh! ok so thats all my tests gone! :shrug:

thanks ladies...I took another one and couldn't see anything....so I'm hoping I'll tomorrow or in the days to come I'll see more lines!!!!

Babyhopes....your tests look AWESOME!!!!! Take a deep breath and relax....lol...your beanie is snuggling in nice and cozy!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that plaque....so pretty hun!

really?u sure? :fool: i feel stupid now :dohh:i was like to dh whats wrong with this i gonna MC.argh! ok so thats all my tests gone! :shrug:

Hun i was just like u when i fell pregnant with summer. My first pregnancy ended a MMC got pregnant with summer 7 months later and all i did was test and everytime i went loo i would check for blood i didnt relax till i saw my baby on the scan at 11w 2days. I still did worry but not as much

i think as soon as got hcg test(which i dont think theyll do) or scan and if everythings ok ill chill promise x

Hey Ladies!! How is everyone? Sorry I've been on so little lately, just busy with Life. Wanted to stop by and tell everyone I'm thinking about you all. :hugs:

hi girls sorry ive been MIA had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out yesterday so been very tired i know i shouldnt use blue dye tests but found this one in my bathroom so thought to hell with it lol what do you guys think so here are the clear blue hpt done today and other pics arent very clear but this is what my face looks like at the moment after having my wisdom teeth out i look like a FLAMING CHIPMUNK lol
IMAG1206.jpg

IMAG1207.jpg

IMAG1189.jpg

IMAG1191.jpg

Clare i LOVE the LINES xx
kate love the heartbeat news babe xx I think my temp spiked because of the virus xx
andrea sorry ur havin a bad time xx
alida congrats xx
daisy how r u hunni xx
mummy hows u xx
amber gd news on cross hairs xx
megg how ya doin sweetie xx
i know im forgetting ppl and im sorry im still not with it after surgery yesterday

Daisy... good lord he better be here before June 2nd he is due in about 3 weeks

bbwardle I'm sorry you had to have surgery. Ouch you look like your in pain. Hope you feel better soon. I'm not sure I see anything on the test but keep testing might just be early.

I know Im getting a bit crazy, but I cant help it. I change SO much from week to week. One more week and Ill be 3rd tri. I dont think I can get much bigger!!!! 26 weeks

Attachments

• week 26.jpg
    week 26.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 12
This is my third, So I know I can lol but the itching has already started! Im hoping since I already have my stretch marks that they wont get any bigger then they already are LOL

lol i didnt test yesterday :) lol:haha:
i have 3 ics and digi left the rest i posted off lol
digi still says 2-3 but not sweating it lol
https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5871/20dpo.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Looks fabs hunny NO worries!!! You have a sticky beanie in there!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have stretchies from being fat before this pregnancy... I think I only got like 2 or 3 new small ones... however my thing is I keep getting popped blood vessels in my bump.. those get sore but they go away.. I still need to do my 36 week bump pic... maybe a little later today what is funny though is since he has dropped my bump is now more the middle of my tummy and not as big I look like I have boobs again I am a E cup so it was funny when I looked like I didn't have boobs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->