Gallery O Tests

you definitely can join in on the fun... I like this.. I am going to have to write everyones guesses down and see who winds up the closest

ur sooo good i need to get my butt to gym :haha:

Been lacking last few weeks cus summer being ill ive not wanted to leave her and now shes better its ok to go might just play on my xbox 360 kinect while summer sleeps cus im going gym tuesday thursday friday sunday so dont want to over do it to much ive just really missed teh gym lol

that would be awesome if you wrote them all down...lol....I'd love to see who got closest....

In ya'lls opinion or experience....does a woman produce HCG along the same lines as previous pregnancy's or is it all different?

every pregnancy is different ... so while you may have very high fast rising with one it might be slow rising and lower another..

that's what I thought...thanks hun....I'm so anxious and nervous....I really hope that test wasn't faulty....I've never had a test give me a pink line like that and be wrong....

:juggle: Just gotta bid my time....!!!

As promised. Will get some more pics up and birth story a little later.

Attachments

• Max031111 008.jpg
    Max031111 008.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Max031111 022.jpg
    Max031111 022.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 17
He looks perfect! Congrats hun. He is such a doll...i want to hold him. Lol

Awww what a beautiful baby :) CONGRATS once more :)

Pam---I see it and that is :bfp: no doubt in my mind your afternoon pee isn't as strong as morning so I think it'll be back in the morning the line that is!!! YAY!!!

As for me who knows whats gonna happen but I'm sick as a dog an sunburned really badly in the face from the motorcycle 5 hours today..........BLAH!!! I'll upload some pics later of some things :) I think you girls might like!

here is what I wanted to share :) I think I'm a little sunburned.....LOL

And thats our friends doggy Bella :) she rode all day with us :)

Attachments

• iseethings1.jpg
    iseethings1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Iseethings.jpg
    Iseethings.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 24
  • iseethings2.jpg
    iseethings2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 16
  • Iseethings3.jpg
    Iseethings3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 14
Here are the other two! These are the same ones dried...wish they weren't evaps :( but its too thin of a line I think :( darn...oh well :) one more month then I'm done TTC for a while :) til I find whats wrong with my body....

Attachments

• DRIEDONES2.jpg
    DRIEDONES2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DRIEDONES.jpg
    DRIEDONES.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
  • evapsorno.jpg
    evapsorno.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 10
  • evapsorno2.jpg
    evapsorno2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 8
36 week bump and 10 I pulled the pants down so you could see the bottom of the bump...lol...

Attachments

• 2011-03-13 19.45.18.jpg
    2011-03-13 19.45.18.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 26
awwww :) look at the baby bump I love it :) so precious knowing what a gift from God is in there :) Thanks for sharing with us :) XOXOXOXOXO I bet your getting ANXIOUS :) I know I am for ya!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->