Gallery O Tests

I know Im getting a bit crazy, but I cant help it. I change SO much from week to week. One more week and Ill be 3rd tri. I dont think I can get much bigger!!!! 26 weeks

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Such a cute bump,You look awesome!!!!!!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey Daisy how are you hun? Are things any better??? Thinking about you :hugs:

Mommyof2peas Great Bump Pic! Love it! cute bump!!!

BabyHopes your lines are fab! Can't wait for your appt to put your mind at ease! :D

Daisy... good lord he better be here before June 2nd he is due in about 3 weeks

:wacko::wacko:
I made an Oppsyyyy wrong gal lol my head was up my a&& yesterday lol
I say your baby will be here April 4th @ 5:44pm
8 lbs 3 oz
19 1/2 inches
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
WoHoOoOooooO I cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Daisy how are you hun? Are things any better??? Thinking about you :hugs:

Mommyof2peas Great Bump Pic! Love it! cute bump!!!

BabyHopes your lines are fab! Can't wait for your appt to put your mind at ease! :D

I am actually doing good today my oldest daughter is HOME!! She called me last night and said Mom I am sorry can I come home and said she agree's to on the spot drug testing ( I might not we will see) and NO drinking!!
I am soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

lol... your sweet.. they aren't going to let me go past March 30th according to Dr. but we will see..

lol... your sweet.. they aren't going to let me go past March 30th according to Dr. but we will see..

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Ok lemme guess once more lol

March 26th 8:44 AM and still same weight and length
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I cant WAIT for pics!!!!!!!!
Lets all take a guess
When will this baby come into the world????? :shrug: I think I AM RIGHT!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thats why I'll be gone all day spending time with them some more :) DH an I are going on a poker run on the bike then kids are gonna go with us somewhere special tonight :) maybe chuck e cheeses or something :) either way we'll have fun :D

See you girls either late tonight or tomorrow morning with a new test :) lets pray there is something on it :) LOL.....

:hugs: I am glad things are better and I am hoping I didnt offend you in anyway :hugs:
Enjoy your family and embrace the day.FX on your next test :hugs:

you guys are too funny.. but I like the guesses I kinda hope so that still gives me some time to get some more things done... lol... speaking of getting stuff done,.. I really should go take the dog out...and the trash well the light trash anyway...

Ok so some of you may of read some may of missed it but oldest DD is HOME,I missed her so and while I want her to succeed on her own SHE IS not ready so for now she is home with us so I am very happy!! I was even smiling as I did her laundry today hahahah her room has been freshly painted and were all going to sit down and openly talk as a family later when she gets home from work :)
Haley youngest DD was kind of sad to see her sis come home she said was cool to be only kid in house,I took her aside and explained to her no matter what she will always have my full attention and that we HAVE to let Andrea know she is very much loved :) she aggreed and hugged me VERY tight.DH surprise us all 2 days ago and boy am I sore LOL..He brought home a Wii and the game I have wanted "The biggest loser" so I have weighed in ( I WAS SHOCKED) I need to lose some weight for sure!! We all made our characters and bowled and did the Wii fit.DH age was 26,Mine was 28 and DD was 58 she was VERY upset I explained to her she is 13 and no game is worth getting that upset about
BUT inside I was like YES @ my 28 LOL....Yesterday DH was 50,I was 31 as it gets harder everyday but we are all doing this 2gether and is something we are going to commit an hour a day to,We had a Wii and loved it a few years ago but sadly DH lost his job and we had to sell it 2 pay the light bill
So I am sooooo glad we got another :)
Ok so I am CD 14 today I had a HUGE temp dip this am and am enclosing my OPK..It is neg what do you lovely ladies think here?? My back hurts and cramping like mad.
I am due for AF on the 28th and still on the maca and HOPING to lengthen my lutal.BUT I need to O first...When should we start to BD?? We did 2 nights ago but was for fun lol and was awesome sorrry if TMI....
Ok ladies please check out my chart and let me know what you think
((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))
Hope you all have a great day!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC03573.jpg
    DSC03573.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 4
I dont like the every day or everyother day method. I think it just takes away from the little swimmys I would try every two days until you get a positive OPK . Then every night for three nights. When you try to fit in something , even when your not in the mood it becomes work. and that isnt fun for anyone....thats when the stress comes in :( I didnt notice the the maca made me O any sooner, so I dunno about that.

I dont like the every day or everyother day method. I think it just takes away from the little swimmys I would try every two days until you get a positive OPK . Then every night for three nights. When you try to fit in something , even when your not in the mood it becomes work. and that isnt fun for anyone....thats when the stress comes in :( I didnt notice the the maca made me O any sooner, so I dunno about that.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks and yes I hate the stress BD,So I will skip tonight as we are both sore lol from so much Wii bowling :) so much fun but wow it can be a workout when your bowling 7 or 8 games in a row lol
I will try another opk tomarrow and take it from there,I am TTC but I am also TRYING to stay calm :hugs::hugs: Have a good day :hugs:

Daisy glad your DD is home.... I am not very good at charting or opks as I never used a opk and I only charted for 2 months before my BFP I had been doing nothing but trying on my own for 9 years as I didn't know anything about charting or opk or anything till I found this site...
Yes I am getting super excited.. I just want to know what he looks like.. I mean I am very very fair with bright blue eyes and red hair and his dad is african american but pretty light himself... we both have smaller features as far as nose and ears and chin and stuff.. but I have huge eyes.. we both have full lips but not BIG... and we both have higher cheek bones... I just want to see him so bad but like I said I still have things I want to get done..

Daisy glad your DD is home.... I am not very good at charting or opks as I never used a opk and I only charted for 2 months before my BFP I had been doing nothing but trying on my own for 9 years as I didn't know anything about charting or opk or anything till I found this site...
Yes I am getting super excited.. I just want to know what he looks like.. I mean I am very very fair with bright blue eyes and red hair and his dad is african american but pretty light himself... we both have smaller features as far as nose and ears and chin and stuff.. but I have huge eyes.. we both have full lips but not BIG... and we both have higher cheek bones... I just want to see him so bad but like I said I still have things I want to get done..

I bet he will be absolutly beautiful :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Cami im going to guess you have him on
31st March - In the Evening
7lbs 4
20 inches long

GL!! Not long now xxxxxx

I'm sure I will think he is gorgeous no matter what....lol... I am just anxious now.. I go back to the Dr. on tuesday then we will see if I have progressed any... it is so close now and even though I want to get some things done it seems really all I want to do is sleep... I am soooooooooo tired..

ahh im debating whether to go gym in morning. Ive been sat and sunday dont really wanna over do it but ahhh lol

I know I haven't been apart of this thread very long...but I'd like to take a guess myself....lol....I say....

March 26th (one week after the full moon)
7 lbs. 8oz.
21 inches long
12:46 (am or pm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back