Gallery O Tests

yes I am ... the funny thing is since he dropped I look like I have boobs again but now my B shape is coming back more lol...

Awww he'll be here before we know it :) I promise ya :) I think he's gonna come a lil early :)

well I know if he doesn't come before the 30th they are taking him as my Dr. doesn't want me to go past 39 weeks because of BP

well with all the pain and pressure I hope he comes soon... it is starting to get super uncomfortable... i find out tuesday though if I have dilated or thinned out or anything

Yay :) let us know :) that is soooo awesome I can't wait to hear if you've dilated or effaced any that will be wonderful to know :) YAYYYYYYY :) sooo happy for you darling :) I remember with Trysten how badly I wanted him out his head was feeling like it was gonna fall out without anyones help LOL

haha earlier I was TMI on the toilet and felt like if I pushed he would fall out... it felt weird... probably just because he is so low and I needed a poo

Hi ladies,
I am cramping up a storm 2night so think I am goingto hit the sheets soon ;)
Just want to cover my basis as I did drink a TON of water before my opk today so I dont want to chance anything.
I am soooo tired so I am going to love up DH and pass out
Hugs ladies see you all tomarrow
<3

Yep I have a Grand Cherokee Laredo. Its a dark green and probably the best vechicle I have ever owned...Next year we will be trading for another. I love that new body style. Its beautiful. Is it the AWD or push button 4WD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->