Gallery O Tests

oh my goodness.. she hit the floor... I would be freaking out... yeah I want to go natural too... I know it's going to hurt at some point lol but the longer I can go without it hurting the better

Can someone shine some light on the spotting....how long is it suppose to last? I'm getting worried.....on my last bathroom break it was a little more red than pink but when I wiped again there was nothing....I'm so confused!

sweetie if your worried go get it checked... I started spotting around that time and it was a infection and lower progesterone so they gave me some anti b and some prometrium and it was fine

I was 2 weeks late and had a Vbac so if he didnt come they were gonna C section me again.....so he finally decided to come out on his own :) and boy did he hurt he was 8 lb 7.5 oz so he was 8.5 lb but still felt HUGE :(

Camishantel, So exciting! I sure hope you can do it naturally! I was 2 cent with my daughter for two weeks before being induced. And I made it to 6 cent before getting pain meds. I think it will be very hard to do, but if you can do it ,your sure stronger then me! Just know it can be done! you learn in labor your stronger then you ever thought you could be :D again sooo exciting

I had epidurals with all my girls. I guess I'm a sissy when it comes to pain.
My first I had a little trouble pushing out. The Dr. had to use the suction thingy to help pull her out. She was 8.2 pounds.

With my second, I pushed for 15 minutes and she came out no problems. She was 6.7 pounds.

With my third, she was a turd. She didn't want to come out right, her head was sideways. The dr had to keep trying to turn her head, because it wasn't the back of the head that would come out first, it was the right side. I pushed for almost 2 hours! Finally I pushed out a baby with a weird shaped head. LOL But she was still beautiful. 7.9 pounds.

hello everyone im having a bad day had to pick up my sons death certificate today i feel like crap. my body is stupid. i dont know what to do im starting to think that i will never have another baby. i dont know anymore. sorry for m=being such a downer just need some time to vent.
on the other hand im so happy for all the new :bfp: and all the preggos i know now
I am so sorry Alida that is awful

I have an appt tomorrow at 10:15 for blood work.....FX!!!!!!

They said it could be normal to spot off an on with cramping but they want to do blood work to figure everything out.....I hope things go well!!

sorry your having a rough day hun :hugs:

I have a pretty high tolerance for pain.. I have always had super horrible periods... I am going to try but I am not saying I will not do meds if I can't handle it or if it is necessary medically...

awwww rosa :hugs: will did two test today both bfn so i believe i'm out and i think i'm done ttc i can't take being let down every month by my body

Attachments

• 0315111745.jpg
    0315111745.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 0315111745a.jpg
    0315111745a.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 10
why am i still feeling very sad about MC :cry:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5dWwV13CyQ&feature=related

because that beanie was a part of you sometimes the hurt doesn't go away 3/22 will be a year that i lost my last beanie im still sad and cry over him/her

i dont want to sound ungrateful about this pregnancy cos im happy,(i feel guilty saying it as many people on here ttc long time and i know its hard), i concieved again so quickly but theres not a day that goes past that i dont wish that beanie was still in my tummy :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->