Gallery O Tests

Congrats to the NEW :bfp:'s! So excited for you! :yipee:

AFM- We saw the Heartbeat today! Baby measured 6 weeks and HB 102!!!!!!!

Katie, how are you feeling? Any better?

Andrea, it's not over until the witch shows. Still time! :hugs:

Sorry for all of you who had :bfn: 's

And CONGRATS to those who had :bfp: 's

hey girls well ff has removed crosshairs today after i input temps grrrr i hate my body can someone please look and let me know whats happening

Nikki I looked at your chart hun and I have no idea. Wish I could be more help!

Congratulations on the BFP and the Engagement!! :D xxxx

WooHoo i have 4,000 posts :haha:

Fantastic news about the hb! Yay!

Amber I'm all yuck I actually woke up feeling great but now I think I may vomit soon....

Nikki I'm sorry your having a hard time dear! I wish you had a better doctor.

Dont think im going to ovulate on day 14 :( not hardly a line on opk

Fantastic news about the hb! Yay!

Amber I'm all yuck I actually woke up feeling great but now I think I may vomit soon....
I'm sorry MS :sick: has you feeling so yucky. It's no fun. I've been having it on and off for a few weeks now. But thankfully it is less than it was. Hang in there, it's just bubs growing strong! :hugs:

Dont think im going to ovulate on day 14 :( not hardly a line on opk
Well if it gives you any hope I got pregnant when I didn't ovulate on day 14! It was acutally earlier but I hear it's good to not ovulate if your egg isn't ready as then you won't have any chance of getting a bfp. So maybe your body is making sure the eggy is mature! :) FX'd this is your cycle and you O soon. :hugs:
Congratulations on the BFP and the Engagement!! :D xxxx

WooHoo i have 4,000 posts :haha:

:yipee: 4001 now! :D

Had a look-not a clue bb :cry:

Yey for hearbeat :wohoo:

mummy the 2 times i got preg i ovulated later then normal :)
Kate:yipee: for :sick::haha: i dont feel very preg today :( apart from tiredness and appetite is zero :(

Chicka I looked at your pic! I think I see something! :thumbup:!! I am not sure but I think I see a shadow! Can't wait for your test tomorrow.

Kate what was your little bubs heartbeat? Did they tell you how fast it was beating? Just curious? They said 102 was good for 6 weeks. Wasn't yours close to that?

congrats on the bfp out there yay for the heartbeat that is great Katie sorry you're having ms congrats on the up coming weeding

If i dont get pregnant this cycle i wont be gutted cus its my best friends hen night on the 9th april and its gonna be messy lol

I am shocked Kate didn't have more than one baby in there with her super dark lines so early! I figured I was out when I was testing bfn at 11 dpo! Because Kate got her bfp so early. So you never know! :D

If i dont get pregnant this cycle i wont be gutted cus its my best friends hen night on the 9th april and its gonna be messy lol

I'm a little scared to ask what "hen night" is and why it's going to be "messy"! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->