Gallery O Tests

Alida it was 120 the normal I think is 90-115 I think. he was very pleased and said it will get faster as time goes on.

I hope youre like me too amber :)

lol

Im still gonna go even if im pregnant but i just wont drink.

Think there is 8 of us going and at 1 place we av 10 bottle of bubbly to get through lol

I don't know how many of you have read my journal, but I am going to be MIA for awhile. They found my 19 year old cousin dead in South Atlanta Monday morning. I have a ton of family coming in and I will be busy with the investigation and helping my Uncle out as much as possible. They are thinking "drugs" were the cause but they are still doing an investigation and 1 person was arrested at the house where her body was found when 911 showed up. Someone called 911 we don't know who? I guess someone that was with her. They think accidental overdose, but will wait for autopsy and toxicology. I'm not sure why the investigation not getting a lot of details from the FBI right now. Will keep everyone posted.

Since I'm such an addict I'm going to hold my wee and test again later. I took an opk about an hour ago and it was a dark positive.

If I keep testing like this, I'm going to have to order some more tests. LOL :rofl: :dohh:

I don't know how many of you have read my journal, but I am going to be MIA for awhile. They found my 19 year old cousin dead in South Atlanta Monday morning. I have a ton of family coming in and I will be busy with the investigation and helping my Uncle out as much as possible. They are thinking "drugs" were the cause but they are still doing an investigation and 1 person was arrested at the house where her body was found when 911 showed up. Someone called 911 we don't know who? I guess someone that was with her. They think accidental overdose, but will wait for autopsy and toxicology. I'm not sure why the investigation not getting a lot of details from the FBI right now. Will keep everyone posted.

OMG, that is terrible. I'm so sorry! :hugs:

19 is just way WAY to young...

So sorry hun. 19 is way to young to lose a life :(

:shock:OMG dont know what to say :(:cry: you and ur family are in my thoughts and prayers x

oh hun so sorry for your loss....

congrats to the BFP's... yay

Amber forgot to say I love the diaper hat combo you made absolutely gorgeous darling..

well I am back from the Dr. and on Friday I was still thick and barely 1cm... today I am 90% effaced and almost 3cm.... it should be soon... funny thing is I really haven't had many pains or anything just some pressure and I dilated but last week when I was having all the pains nothing really... hope the next part of dilation is as easy as this has been.... he said he will be surprised if I make it to next wedensday but I know sometimes people dilate then stall out... I hope not... he said to make sure and have my bags packed and in the car when I come in on friday in case he has to send me straight to hospital.. now I am getting nervous... lol.... and since I got home I just don't feel right... I am dizzy and feel exhausted so think I am going to try to take a nap in a few I think...

<~sick as a doggy(whoever made this phrase is dumb) layin in her bed.....ohhh boyyyy I am gonna :sick: its nooooot good.........

I am soooo sorry Alida :( that is awful :(

Lil M I hope your feeling better an not sooo sickly.....

Everyone else I'll be back later I'm about to have a couple of hours to myself for once an I cannot wait :) woot woot!!

oh hun so sorry for your loss....

congrats to the BFP's... yay

Amber forgot to say I love the diaper hat combo you made absolutely gorgeous darling..

well I am back from the Dr. and on Friday I was still thick and barely 1cm... today I am 90% effaced and almost 3cm.... it should be soon... funny thing is I really haven't had many pains or anything just some pressure and I dilated but last week when I was having all the pains nothing really... hope the next part of dilation is as easy as this has been.... he said he will be surprised if I make it to next wedensday but I know sometimes people dilate then stall out... I hope not... he said to make sure and have my bags packed and in the car when I come in on friday in case he has to send me straight to hospital.. now I am getting nervous... lol.... and since I got home I just don't feel right... I am dizzy and feel exhausted so think I am going to try to take a nap in a few I think...

I was in sum pain when i was 1cm lol and by time i got to 3cm i was in real pain lol hospital told me i wasnt leaving till baby was born now as she is on way.

that is what everyone said that the pain got worse the more they dilated... mine seems to be pressure but not pain since I have started dilating... really weird... lol.. it's ok though since I am trying to go natural I am pretty ok with me dilating and not being in too much pain.. as long as when it is time to go to the hospital I know and don't wind up delivering in my living room lol

I didn't have pain until I hit a 5 then I was screaming for my epidural an 3 hours later I popped out a baby! 6 hours in the hospital an WHAM baby came out LOL

that is what everyone said that the pain got worse the more they dilated... mine seems to be pressure but not pain since I have started dilating... really weird... lol.. it's ok though since I am trying to go natural I am pretty ok with me dilating and not being in too much pain.. as long as when it is time to go to the hospital I know and don't wind up delivering in my living room lol

My daughter was nearly born down the loo lol I was 5cm and the m/w told me to walk around it was so hard to get up but i only got up cus i weed myself lol tmi i went loo and was pushing cus thought i needed a poo lol they had to drag me off the loo i said she was coming m/w and OH didnt believe me i could see this ball coming out down there i thought i was gonna explode lol my waters broke going to the bed then summer popped out and landed on floor it was gud thing i wasnt very high i could barely walk lol summer was fine tho

I didn't have pain until I hit a 5 then I was screaming for my epidural an 3 hours later I popped out a baby! 6 hours in the hospital an WHAM baby came out LOL

I was begging for a epidural but by time they sorted it i had her without it lol ill never go for a epidural i want to do it the natural way

I was in so much pain I went from a 6-10 in 30 minutes :( I couldn't take it my hips were gonna freaking break apart with my almost 9lb baby!

Oh my gosh mummy! She hit the floor!? I dont like your mw

Yep they checked her over and everything was fine. I wasnt that high off the floor like i wasnt properly stood up i was knelt down cus i couldnt walk so she didnt fall that high. Cus wot happened i couldnt look at her incase worse happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->