Gallery O Tests

He is absolutely :) adorable :) wish I could squeeze those lil cheeks an kiss him :) soooo cute an glad you and baby are ok :) that was a fast birth :) kind of line mine was :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG HUBBYS deployment CANCELLED again OMG YAYYYYY!!!! Breathing a sign of relief now :) ...hopefully I can get to the new FS very soon OMG OMG OMG YAYYYY

yay!!! i think im gonna buy a ovacue fertility monitor what do you ladies think?

https://img191.imageshack.us/i/img20110317165712edit0.jpg/ okay ladies,i took a pregnancy test. I swear I see a line. The bottom test is mine. The top test I took with soda to turn positive so could compare...do I have line eye?

Brai, He is beautiful! I love the first picture, he has like grumpy old man face lol I love pictures like that :D they really are the best! Sounds like you are copping pretty well :) I dunno how I would handle something so fast! When I was induced with my daughter my contractions were like that. But still took 8 hours...and my epidural worked.

Amber I so see a line there!FXed it gets darker for you!

wait soda can make a hpt come up pos really and I SEE IT FX FOR YOU HUN

As of yesterday my HCG levels are >1....so I'm not pregnant....they can't explain the spotting...and I'm still clinging to hope that it was IB (cause it has completly stopped) and that the bloodwork was done to early....so I'll be testing this weekend....

My CM has increased by alot.....thanks God for pantyliners! It's like EWCM and creamy CM mixed together....and it stretches about an inch and breaks.....I'm shocked that I even have this! I have yet to recieve a positive OPK so I don't know what's going on!!!!

Yes, soda can change a pregnancy test positive. Not really sure why! LOL :shrug:

Pam, I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you get some answers soon! :hugs:

what kind of soda did you use? i have never heard of this before

Amber I really do think I see a faint line and never knew soda turned a test pos wow learn something new everyday :)
10 Thanks so much for all your kind words,I did email you dear unsure where it went but my head was so far up my rump well I might had wrtten your email down wrong i dont know but welcome back and hugs <3
Ladies I am sooooo sore and so tired,Went and helped my mom with about 3 hours of lawn clean up and washing windows so I am off to bed after a long bath,I am totally drained.I had alil higher temp this am so I wont give up hope and dont plan to stop ttc I know we can do it.I send you all hugs n love
Katie VERY excited over your scan 2morrow cant WAIT to see pics!!!
G night ladies

Wish I could start bleeding :( this is totally ANNOYING....Talked to my mom today since I can't go to the doctor until my insurance is all worked out....I suppose I might take a week of BCP then stop it if AF doesn't show by Monday......I gotta bring it on somehow :(

I just use sprite. I think any soda will work, but if it's brown, it will probably stain the test brown...Seems like lately that's the only way for me to get a positive test! lol :bfp:

If only I could pee soda :rofl:

lmao i used coke and it worked i think im going to stop drinking it lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"