Gallery O Tests

Okay ladies, I held my pee since this morning so I could test again. I used a Dollar Tree test. I'm trying not to get to excited...I see two lines! Am I going crazy?? :wacko: My camera's flash is all messed up, so I had to darken the picture a bit.

Attachments

• $tree.jpg
    $tree.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 37
  • neg.jpg
    neg.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 19
Amber! I see 2 lines there :) its still pretty faint, But its there. I didnt even have to mess with my computer to see it.

I'm not counting it as a positive yet, just because with my luck it's just an evap or bad test, or something. lol Hopefully it gets darker soon.

I see it to Amber!

And I'm pretty sure I see something on your test Andrea! Maybe I've just got line eye lol xxx

Amber...your lines look like my very first BFP's last time! Good luck!

Amber(Chicka) I see it! :yipee: Can't wait to see your next tests! :D Your only 9dpo right?

Just wanted to let you ladies know Caleb is here...I will let Cami update the rest when she is ready. As far as I know baby and mom are fine. :)

Alida----I did test here it is for ya :) LOL another BFN :)

I'm sorry :( I really thought maybe it would be bfp. Do you not have anymore clomid? Is that why you are thinking of using the metformin? Just wondering. If you could get some more clomid I'd up the dose by 50mg. Just a thought.:thumbup:

Yes, I'm 9 dpo today. I'm SO hoping that this is it!! I want to test again so badly but I know it probably wouldn't show up and I'm out of $ tree tests right now. I have IC's, frer, and digital but I'm not sure if I should use them.

I'm so happy baby Caleb is here! Congrats Cami, can't wait to hear from you!!

Pam, if the spotting marked the beginning of your fertile time you may not have o yet, right. You mentioned cm but it progresses through different types. Has it become ewcm yet? There is just no telling for sure where you are. I'd keep doing opks too. How are your temps? High, low, erratic? Also, I see you have children, how old are they? Were your cycles normal before them or is this typical for you in general?

Andrea, are you sure that's a bfn?

Amber, I totally see the line. I hope and pray this is it for you. Oh, the shoe patterns, I'm sure you already figures it out but they were intended for leather and there are extra casing pieces you won't need for fabric.

Reedsgirl, thanks for updating. I got on just to check. How are you doing?

Sweet Alida, you better go eat something. :)

Katie, where's your update? I'm anxious.

I'm good Stacey, thx. I just have a bit of a cold.

Congrats to Cami!!!! x AFM did a superdrug test and dont see anything, but it was very diluted pee so will try again in the morning. x

Pam, if the spotting marked the beginning of your fertile time you may not have o yet, right. You mentioned cm but it progresses through different types. Has it become ewcm yet? There is just no telling for sure where you are. I'd keep doing opks too. How are your temps? High, low, erratic? Also, I see you have children, how old are they? Were your cycles normal before them or is this typical for you in general?

Amber, I totally see the line. I hope and pray this is it for you. Oh, the shoe patterns, I'm sure you already figures it out but they were intended for leather and there are extra casing pieces you won't need for fabric.

Sorry I took a 3hr nap I am so sick of being sick and tired lol doctor did get me zophrane.... I need to fill it though.
My ultrasound went awesome the baby is perfect hr is in the 140 but I dont think he counted fast enough he did,it by looking and countinh outloud :) he told me my mc rate has dropped below 5% now after he was done I just cried and praised God for his answered prayers.

Amber I totally see that line! I hate frer..... Id do more ic.

Yay for cami!

Attachments

• 2011-03-18 10.42.36.jpg
    2011-03-18 10.42.36.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 19
oh i hate colds hope it goes away soon so how much soy do you gals think everything i have been reading says 100mg to 150mg cd 3 -7

Kate Love the scan picture!~ So happy this is going to be your forever baby. Glad you got some good meds too! :D

I experienced EWCM the other day....but only lasted that one day....at least I'm sure it was EWCM because it was clear and stretched when I spread my fingers apart....Now I am getting creamy/milky CM....I have some ovarian pain but it's not bad...just little twinges from time to time and pressure....my opk's are darkish but not positive and I haven't had a positive since the 6th when I had what looked like a positive FRER OPK.....which is why I thought my bleeding was possible MC/Chemical or even IB cause it was a week after the dark OPK....I'm still using OPK's but have yet to see anything that looks positive...I'm pray I haven't missed my O day, but the day I had EWCM I didn't use an OPK....I dunno why...and I'm kicking myself for it....

I have PCOS so my periods are very abnormal....from 28 days to 60 days and now...almost 2 years...if you don't count the cycle in December which was brought on because of Provera and in February which was also brought on by Provera....I had another bleed in December about a week after the Provera bleed....and that's all I've had since 2009....After my oldest was born it took a year for my cycles to return but they did and even though they were irregular I still had them on my own....My oldest daughter is 9 years old and my youngest is almosts 21 months old....my other child is my 9 year old step-son....My temps have ranged from 97.2-97.9....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->