Gallery O Tests

10 - Nope no bfp for me :(

Definitely do think these tests are faulty now, I've had lines on every single one of them but they're not getting darker... If anything a little lighter :cry: I give up.

Why have my temps plummeted an my bb's less sore :( am I gonna???? I'm calling the doctor 4 more minutes come on phone come on dr. PICK UP!

Maybe I'm going off the crazy short end but my temps are dropping but I'm going to the dr. my lower back is a lil sore nothing like normal but the good thing HIPS DONT HURT SO NO AF IS COMING :) if I remember right with Trysten my bb's only hurt for a week or two then it went away an I had no clue I was even pregnant then ;) PRAY PLEASE PRAY FOR A STICKY LIL BEAN!

your temps are fine they dont always stay you just want them to stay higher then the coverline af came back very light

https://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Miscarriage_and_Basal_Body_Temperature

And I knew it wasn't going to be good....I'm gona MISCARRY I knew it :(

Andrea step away from Google and call your dr. You just may need progestrone. Don't give up.

Congrats hun! That's great news! Think POSITIVE! Stop searching the internet looking for negative things!!!! Stop over analyzing things and just ENJOY!

AFM my temps dropped even more...97.3....this is the lowest it's been in awhile....so I'm hoping this is a good sign of AF coming!!! Here's my OPK from this morning...

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
I think I'm gonna wait til the results come back an call an tell her its absolutely an emergency! I need progesterone...I don't wanna do it before because if my levels are THAT low :( its gonna probably be too late? How do I do progesterone my mom can get it if I truely need it.....is it injections? I can get it from my moms friend he's the pharmacist an it would be "illegal" but if she won't show interest an its positive then I'll DO IT MYSELF DANG IT! I'm not losing this baby I've waited for so damn long to have in my belly!

Hey honey

Have you tested again this morning? I'm just wondering if you dipped the opk and hpt at the same time? Sometimes that can cause a line on the hpt, I'm sure it happened to someone on here. I'm not saying that's what happened, just want you to be careful.

Claire xxx

Andrea I think you can buy progesterone cream over the counter and just rub what ever the directions to say to use on your belly. I can text Reeds about it I think she did that until she could get into the docs. But check your local WalGreens/CVS they should have it. Ask the pharmacist I don't think you have to use the injections/suppositories right away!

By the way HUGE CONGRATS ANDREA!!! So very happy for you! Call the doc ASAP this morning and get in. Tell him you have a +HPT and you have a history of needing Progesterone. Lie if you have too! Tell him you are cramping and need to see him! :D
I'm sure all will be okay, stay positive and call your doctor. Look at me, the doctor kept telling me I was going to lose this baby and he was WRONG! So stay positive I really believe it helps! :yipee: for your :bfp:

I think I'm gonna wait til the results come back an call an tell her its absolutely an emergency! I need progesterone...I don't wanna do it before because if my levels are THAT low :( its gonna probably be too late? How do I do progesterone my mom can get it if I truely need it.....is it injections? I can get it from my moms friend he's the pharmacist an it would be "illegal" but if she won't show interest an its positive then I'll DO IT MYSELF DANG IT! I'm not losing this baby I've waited for so damn long to have in my belly!

Okay... First... BREATHE!

That website saying that a temp drop indicates an oncoming miscarriage is bullshit. So, stop reading. People's temps do all sorts of things when they're pregnant. Is it possible? Yes. Are your last 2 temps enough information to assume you're going to miscarry? NO! So, stop Googling and stop temping!

As for the progesterone, it comes in a few forms. There is a cream, there are pills, there are suppositories, and there are injections. I've used every single method at one point or another. Of course, I have no idea what form you'd be getting... No one in here can tell you that. You can only find that out from the person who would be organizing you getting them.

Finally... If (and I'm not saying you are, don't take it that way) you are going to miscarry... You probably can't stop it, honey. And, you can't think "if I had done this or that, it wouldn't have happened." From someone who is considered a "habitual aborter"... You can't always fix it or change it. I was still on suppositories AND injections the night I lost Ixxy @ 10 weeks. It had nothing to do with progesterone (obviously), and tons of miscarriages don't. Some just can't be saved... no matter how much we love and want them.

I don't think you're miscarrying... Or, I don't see any indication that leads me to believe you will. But, you have to take a few deep breaths and let things progress a bit. Do what you need to do, but this stress you're putting yourself under isn't healthy. So, just hold tight and take care of business without freaking out. AND STOP GOOGLING!

Well put Megg. Stop Googling Andrea and start calling your doctor or just show up at the clinic! Good Luck.

first of all CONGRATS Andreaflorida!!!! :happydance::happydance: second i would listen to megg. :coffee:relax:sleep: lady your preggo!!!! call your doc asap and ask to get tested!!!

Congrats Andrea. :thumbup:

10, this year my garden will have tomatoes, corn, peppers, carrots, onions, beans, radish, cucumber, and broccoli. I will have quite a bit to keep me busy. Right now I'm working on getting my closet finished. It needs dry wall and paint.

Hope you ladies are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->