Gallery O Tests

They should have set you up for 2 blood draws to see if it doubles..I'm so sorry but i'm sure its not over yet...

I just got a call verified hubbys ss number and she said u had a blood test it was negative no clue what they did....

Im sorry he isnt being very sensitive about this...I know when they do a qualitative test it has to be a certain number before doctors consider it positive and most of them consider over 25 a positive..So there is still hope

Yeah they did a qualitative! That sounds classic for one... andrea sweetie go get another test a wee all over it!! If it's negative then ok but just do that before you get upset because I'm going to tell you I pee'd on wondfo tests and I know that your hcg isn't at 25 yet because of your test I would say it was 10ish.... so take another test before you get upset and then when it shows a line march it into your crappy doctor and lay it on the desk! :)

results are considered positive anything over a 5 on base.....so I don't know? I have 4 FRER I begged hubby to buy for me....and I have only been holding pee an hour so there is no way I'm peeing on it just yet...I'm so depressed now...

I don't believe that... over 5 that's not standard standard is 25 for a qualitative test and over 5 for a quantitative test.... call and see which test they did.

Or either my levels were so low for how far I was they knew it was non saveable :( I don't have a number to call them back I'd have to leave a message an I really dont feel like talking to them :( I'm so crying my eyes out

If the FRER is positive I might just have to call them back bitching!

Do the FRER before you get too upset. Like Kate said, they could have done the wrong test xxx

I have no clue.....I have only held pee for an hour...do you think it would work???? I gotta pee so bad but I was trying to hold it to test....ehhhh I guess I can do one NOW then wait until tomorrow to do the other one....

sure do one now.... dip it in a cup of pee I think that's better...if your pee looks like water then don't waste the test!! If it's yellowish then dip it. DO IT!!

I wasted it anyways....it was watered down an I dipped it anyways BFN :( oh well girls....I'm okay just weirded out and waiting for my period :) I wish she could hurry on up because I need her....LOL so I can move on.....I think maybe I should start doing OPK's to see if I'm gonna O without my AF

Ohh and Claire my tests never touched....the HPT an OPK never did touch.....but I did dunk them one right after the other.....

I drank a LOT of Sprite the night before do you think that caused it to be positive? There has to be an explanation :( of some sort :(

I just wish Kate that AF would show so I can go again....and I don't feel shes ever going to come without some help......could an ectopic cause me to show up so late an cause negative bloods?

Andrea,
Im so sorry for what you're going through. It aint over til AF shows, though.
Keeping FX for you. Take another test later and see what happens.

Prayers for you.....

Ohh and Claire my tests never touched....the HPT an OPK never did touch.....but I did dunk them one right after the other.....

I drank a LOT of Sprite the night before do you think that caused it to be positive? There has to be an explanation :( of some sort :(

I just wish Kate that AF would show so I can go again....and I don't feel shes ever going to come without some help......could an ectopic cause me to show up so late an cause negative bloods?

I know soda can turn a test + but not sure if it'd do it through pee. I always thought you'd get a very very early positive because the egg implanted much sooner if it was ectopic. Hope it all turns good soon xxx

Andrea,
Ive worked in an ER for most of my nursing career and I can honestly say that I have never seen a negative pregnancy test that was an ectopic.
Ive seen one too many +HPTs result in ectopics in the ER. But thats not to say it doesn't happen.
I know that your HCG levels will not increase like they are supposed to if the pregnancy is ectopic.
I don't know if thats what you wanted to hear, but I hope it answers your question.
I would tell the GYN that you're having bad pains in one of your ovaries and see if they'll do a scan. Sometimes the only way they'll do one is if you tell them something's wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->