Gallery O Tests

which test did you dip first Andrea the opk or the hpt?? Doesn't matter either way I am sorry you are hurting right now try and be good to yourself today!! Also they say they want woman to try Clomid for 3 months and that if you haven't gotten pregnant within 3 months then it probably wont help I would call and tell them about your period not coming and then give it a shot again... (if you want)
Where are the pics (if you don't mind) of the frer you just took... if you remember I don't like frer..... but I'd like to see it.

I'm stuck between two doctors offices at the moment but I'm gonna have this sorted by the end of the day just gotta have some faith I can get through this an move on from where I stand....and where I stand at this very moment isn't a good place at all :( its one of failure an pain an broken heart :( I don't know what to do.......really I don't....My insurance still says I have to go on base an I REFUSE to go there :( so I duno if I can make an apt. with my regular doctor or not :( but something is gonna have to happen I can't live like this? :( I need my period or someone to figure something out NOW :( not later :(

I dipped the OPK first an laid it down...then dipped the HPT an laid them down about a finger width apart.....

My right side an lower back near my buttox is beginning to hurt...so I assume its AF on her way :)

I don't think it could be ectopic. I could be wrong but like RN said it's highly unlikly to have a negative test and have an ectopic pregnancy. I hope your AF shows so you can move on to next cycle. :hugs: So sorry your going thru this. :hugs2:

Drinking Sprite can't make a test go positive. I believe the science behind dipping a test in soda and it going positive has something to do with the chemical makeup in the soda compromising the antibody strip that keeps a test line from picking up dye unless HCG is found. I imagine that it makes the antibodies not work correctly and allows the dye to stick when it shouldn't. But, soda that is ingested and excreted in urine wouldn't have that effect or there would be billions of false positives all over the world every single day. It just doesn't work like that.

Honestly, it was probably a bum test. IC's aren't exactly known for their quality. That's why they're so cheap. I've seen them break so many hearts. Yes, they turn positive when someone is pregnant. But, they also sometimes looks positive when someone isn't. I've seen some women's husbands get BFP's on IC's. THat's why I won't go anywhere near them. I've had enough heartache in my life. I can't risk more on any test that I'm not pretty sure of its quality.

I hope this isn't coming off wrong. I'm really, really sorry that it went this way. :( But, I just hate IC's... and I hate that its done this to you! :hugs:

Nooo Megg its okay I'm fine with it and just want to know where my AF is now....thats the aggravating part :( Here is the FRER Kate :) I HATE TRICARE ITS A PIECE OF SHIT! I can't get my PCM changed at all an its pointless to go on base the lady never freaking does anything at all :( I don't know what the hell to do I have NO DOCTOR thats worth going to to get meds WHAT DO I DO??????? I'm sitting here :cry: my eyes out

Attachments

• negativefrer.jpg
    negativefrer.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 37
Im so sorry andrea i had the same thing happen to me my cycle ended up being 48 days long now im having one every 2 weeks. i would wait about a week to do anything to start tryoing to bring on :af: because what if you are and you implanted late. Keep bugging the hell out of your doctor to see if he or she can give you something to bring on :af:

Andrea, I know it's not the best advice, especially being I am in the medical field. But you can order Clomid or Clomiphene online without a prescription. The only problem is getting your AF to show up if you're not preggers.
I had gone almost 2 months without AF and thats why I made the appt with my GYN. He gave me a prescription for Provera to take twice a day. He told me my AF would show up 7-14 days later. Well, I only took 2 of the pills and got AF (the day after my GYN visit)..LOL
But the good thing is that he had also given me my RX for Clomid. So I had them filled at the same time. On CD 3 I started my 5 day regimen of the Clomid. Now Im just waiting to O.
But if you don't have a doc that you can get to or have one that you like, then I would order it online. Honestly, if my doc wouldnt have given me an RX I would've ordered it online.
Just a thought.
My prayers are with you....
:hugs:

Thanks sweetie I appreciate it.....I was on Clomid this time.....50 mg from cd 5-9.....and apparently will have to beg someone for some provera..to start things again...something is amiss :(

Here is a side by side I kept both tests an here is what they look like now...

Attachments

• SIDEBYSIDE.jpg
    SIDEBYSIDE.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 32
  • darkened one.jpg
    darkened one.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 17
So sorry andrea! i think that its probibly a duff test, but that doesnt mean that you are out just yet, there is deffintly still hope, i dont think you should be looking at provera just yet.

:hugs:

Thanks sweetie I appreciate it.....I was on Clomid this time.....50 mg from cd 5-9.....and apparently will have to beg someone for some provera..to start things again...something is amiss :(

Here is a side by side I kept both tests an here is what they look like now...

andrea :( do u remember mybum test in october! argh i could have sued :grr:

I don't think its a fluke test or my AF would be here by now...I'm like LATE LATE...

I took one frer this afternoon with watered down pee :( BFN...which I figured it was pure water pee LOL.....I couldn't hold it much longer was gonna burst so I went ahead an peed on them...I have 3 FRER I will try one tomorrow morning but I'm sure its gonna be BFN

i was so close to buying clomid online!!! :blush::blush: i know i should not do that but im desprete now :rofl:

I took one frer this afternoon with watered down pee :( BFN...which I figured it was pure water pee LOL.....I couldn't hold it much longer was gonna burst so I went ahead an peed on them...I have 3 FRER I will try one tomorrow morning but I'm sure its gonna be BFN

IF frer is bfn its more likely a dodgy test,opks dont have much relevance to hpt unless other lines are dark opks will be.

fingers crossed for ur bfp tomos x

I would test again in the am with FMU, there is no point in testing with diluted pee you will just make your self feel depressed. Fingers crossed you get a lovely line with fmu xx

Thanks girls but my temps make me think its too late :( my bb's stopped hurting I mean they are sore but not as bad as they were.....symptoms have disappeared :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->