Gallery O Tests

He is wonderful, so in love. Been a crazy week with sick kids and hubby though. Thanks for asking!

Aww....so sweet! Sorry to hear the rest of the family has been ill....there's something going around that's for sure! Both my girls are sick and I feel like I'm coming down with something....oh joy!

:hi: girlies,i will post from time to time but mommyof2peas was right,i feel taht when i give people advice sometimes its recieved wrongly cos they think oh well what would she know shes pregnant and i know what its like cos i felt the same ttc.im still rooting for my girls x

hey girls how are you all no sun today in Leeds miserable day so wish could have a holiday lol been looking at pregnancy test on here a while now do you think after a while of knowing where the lines going to be you start seeing things????

hey girls how are you all no sun today in Leeds miserable day so wish could have a holiday lol been looking at pregnancy test on here a while now do you think after a while of knowing where the lines going to be you start seeing things????

Yep good ol' ''Line Eye''

My temp went up today. Just want to know does ur temp go down or up if u av implantation

I am hoping so much to get a bfp this month took a test today bfn but its still early

Good Morning Ladies. What a dreary day here in Georgia. Thunderstorms and rain...YUCK! well it's not all bad, but I have to go get some milk from the store and I hate dragging dd out in this weather. Guess I better go get it over with! :D Talk to you all soon.

It's dreary weather here in Texas too....lol...and we have a baseball game to go to at 12:00 for our son....hope it doesn't rain!!

boobs are abit tender today they sting alittle and getting a few cramps

Hope everyone is ok, the weather here were i am in england is rubbish today no rain just gloomy :/ i want some sun shine!

:shrug: i was hoping to go for a walk up the park but im not going to bother now!

Hope you get your bfp this month Mummy, hoping I get mine for my fiance's birthday on the 18th April!!!

mommylove I hope that the sore boobies are a good sign! :D Sorry you have to go thru it though. My daughter keeps pushing on mine and I feel like I'm going to die! UGH! She really needs to stop pushing herself against them. doesn't she understand? LOL! Of course she doesn't she is 2!
We are having Tornado Watches now! Yay! Can't wait for the hail to come...suppose to have 1-2 inches of hail storm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->