Gallery O Tests

if ur getting bored of the pics pleaz tell me and i'll stop posting sorry girls

IMAG0846.jpg

IMAG0847.jpg

IMAG0848.jpg

IMAG0849.jpg

IMAG0863.jpg

I am using a Fertile Focus Ovulation Microscope...

Chicka...I did that test at like 5:30 this morning cause I couldn't sleep and I didn't have anything to eat/drink or anything before hand.....

so how is everyone else doing amber hows u hunni xx daisy havent seen u for a while hope ur ok 05 hows u mummy love could b a gd thing xx

Really hope its a gud think ive had dull achy pains all day today

i had couple of little twinges today arghhhh wish i knew what was goin on wif my body lol xx

Did it again...still ferning...I'm getting excited....I think my opk is negative cause my pee was so diluted so I haven't had anything to drink in awhile and will take another opk in an hour.....but seeing as ferning can occur 5 days prior to Ovulation....get's me really hopefully cause this is happening after I increased my dose of Metformin (which is suppose to help me ovulate).....

Here it is....

Attachments

• salivatest1.jpg
    salivatest1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
Did it again...still ferning...I'm getting excited....I think my opk is negative cause my pee was so diluted so I haven't had anything to drink in awhile and will take another opk in an hour.....but seeing as ferning can occur 5 days prior to Ovulation....get's me really hopefully cause this is happening after I increased my dose of Metformin (which is suppose to help me ovulate).....

Here it is....

fx for you hun my saliva tests don't usually get as prominent as yours as you can see I'm not sure if I'm not putting enough or too much saliva on my scope that why it only seems to show on edges. Sounds a daft question or maybe you don't want to answer but that's ok how much saliva do you put on your test and how do you put saliva on you test.

Sorry I haven't been on lately. Just super busy and not enough hours in the day. The house we are renting had the garage converted into a room, so hubby and I use that as our master. Well, the garage had a little work shop thing in it but it was never finished. Just raw sheet rock, no compound or paint or anything. And a cold concrete floor. This is what we had been using for our closet and I was just sick of seeing it like that. So I put some joint compound on and some paint and a little rug that fits snugly. I love it now. LOL

I'm going to start my first dose of Clomid tomorrow. I've done lots of research and it seems there are a little better chances of pregnancy taking it cycle days 3-7 instead of 5-9. I'm hoping and praying that I don't get any side effects. lol

Pam, I'm not sure about your ferning. Food, drink, and brushing your teeth can effect the outcome, but if you did it first thing in the morning then I'm not really sure what it could be. :shrug:

Hope you ladies are all doing okay!:hugs:
Amber I guess I missed that AF got you :shrug: I'm so sorry. but at least you have clomid this cycle and you'll have your fertility monitor to use!

BB and Pam I know nothing about saliva testing...I'm sorry :( Good luck with it though.

Here it is....

fx for you hun my saliva tests don't usually get as prominent as yours as you can see I'm not sure if I'm not putting enough or too much saliva on my scope that why it only seems to show on edges. Sounds a daft question or maybe you don't want to answer but that's ok how much saliva do you put on your test and how do you put saliva on you test.

the instructions with my test said to use just a drop and to avoid any bubbles in the saliva....and that it's best to collect the sample from under your tongue....they said to use the tip of your tongue to place the drop on the scope...which is what I do....and I am suppose to let it dry completely...they say 5 minutes but depending on how much saliva is in the drop it can take longer....or if you won't want to use your tongue I'll gather some from under my tongue with my pinky finger and lightly place it on the lens making sure I don't get bubbles....And it seems to work just fine for me...The scope I use is no bigger than a tube of lipstick....lol...I love it....:thumbup:

Sorry I haven't been on lately. Just super busy and not enough hours in the day. The house we are renting had the garage converted into a room, so hubby and I use that as our master. Well, the garage had a little work shop thing in it but it was never finished. Just raw sheet rock, no compound or paint or anything. And a cold concrete floor. This is what we had been using for our closet and I was just sick of seeing it like that. So I put some joint compound on and some paint and a little rug that fits snugly. I love it now. LOL

I'm going to start my first dose of Clomid tomorrow. I've done lots of research and it seems there are a little better chances of pregnancy taking it cycle days 3-7 instead of 5-9. I'm hoping and praying that I don't get any side effects. lol

Pam, I'm not sure about your ferning. Food, drink, and brushing your teeth can effect the outcome, but if you did it first thing in the morning then I'm not really sure what it could be. :shrug:

Hope you ladies are all doing okay!:hugs:
Amber I guess I missed that AF got you :shrug: I'm so sorry. but at least you have clomid this cycle and you'll have your fertility monitor to use!

BB and Pam I know nothing about saliva testing...I'm sorry :( Good luck with it though.

that's okay hun...lol....I'm just learning about it myself...lol...

Here it is....

the instructions with my test said to use just a drop and to avoid any bubbles in the saliva....and that it's best to collect the sample from under your tongue....they said to use the tip of your tongue to place the drop on the scope...which is what I do....and I am suppose to let it dry completely...they say 5 minutes but depending on how much saliva is in the drop it can take longer....or if you won't want to use your tongue I'll gather some from under my tongue with my pinky finger and lightly place it on the lens making sure I don't get bubbles....And it seems to work just fine for me...The scope I use is no bigger than a tube of lipstick....lol...I love it....:thumbup:

same as mine then but different brand xx :hugs::hugs:

Yes, af started for me yesterday so I'm now on cycle day 2. This is going to be a long cycle, I can tell.

I ordered the Ovacue monitor off E-bay because I found a seller who shipped Express one day via USPS. This mail even ships on Sunday so I figured if I got that, I would get it in time. I needed it by today because you're suppose to start tracking on cycle day 2. Anyway, it never showed. I paid for this on Thursday. SO I wrote and asked what the deal is and if I could have a tracking number so I could see where it is. He tells me that they shipped Fed-ex, and that I wouldn't be able to get my tracking number until Monday. I'm SO pissed right now. I paid extra money to get this package on time and this seller didn't even use the shipping service he said he uses! I MIGHT get it tomorrow, which would be 4 days, not one. Sometimes I want to smack stupid people. :growlmad:

I did order maca for hubby and some Instead cups. SO we shall see. :shrug:

Hopefully your monitor will be here tomorrow. I hate stupid people too! I'd ask for your extra shipping money to be returned and if they don't then give that person a bad review. I am the type to look at the reviews and if there is even 1 bad one I am likely to shy away from that person, but that's just me. Sounds like you have your bases covered Amber. FX'd this is your cycle! I know Softcups worked for me! This was was first cycle I used them (I tried them for one cycle but didn't leave it in and didn't stand on my head!) So hopefully it works for you too! Good Luck!

i av 208 feedback 100% :) never had 1 bad feedback and i buy and sell

Yea, this person has 22,171 positive feedback. lol I thought it would all be good. I guess you can't win them all...but yes I will be getting my money back. I demand a refund! You can claim to have one day shipping from 1 shipping service and then use a completely different company that is MUCH slower...

I once refunded someone a £1 but it wasnt my fault i told post off to send 1st class recorded and they just sent it first class standard so i refunded the difference. Like u say u cant win them all lol

I'm doin okay....checked my CM and it's a thick/white lotion like texture....so I'm hoping it's a good thing!!!! I can't wait to get my BFP.....my biological clock is ticking really loud!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->