Gallery O Tests

These are my + OPKs from yesterday and today. This morning's was really dark!!! Im hoping for a negative one in the morning so I can start the dreaded TWW!!! LOL!!!

The first pic is from CD16 (yesterday) and the second is today, CD17. (***On my first round of Clomid***)

Attachments

• OPK CD16.jpg
    OPK CD16.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CD17 OPK+.jpg
    CD17 OPK+.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
These are my + OPKs from yesterday and today. This morning's was really dark!!! Im hoping for a negative one in the morning so I can start the dreaded TWW!!! LOL!!!

The first pic is from CD16 (yesterday) and the second is today, CD17. (***On my first round of Clomid***)

yay!!! go get :sex: :thumbup:

Ive gotten it every day or at least every other day since CD10. He's sleeping now. I'll get it again tomorrow. LOL!!! Poor man's been worked to the bone....literally!! LMAO :rofl:

well we WERE gonna BD tonight....now he's all of a sudden got a sore throat....UUUGHHH!!!!:growlmad:

:gun::grr::gun::grr:

bfn for me today thought i saw a 2nd line but wishful thinking i know its still early

well we WERE gonna BD tonight....now he's all of a sudden got a sore throat....UUUGHHH!!!!:growlmad:

:gun::grr::gun::grr:

Oh hell no...I'd tell him to go lay down anyway. LOL :rofl:

Well....we started getting into it....and he got me off first....but then when it was his turn he had a hard time staying focused cause he was so tired....plus he's coming down with a cold.....soooooooooooooo....yea....no boom boom....UUGH!!

Ah give him some paracetemol and tell him you'll be back in an hour :rofl:

Here's my OPK and Saliva Test from this morning...

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
  • salivatest2.jpg
    salivatest2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
Now that def looks like a fern but why is your OPK negative???

I was reading online and they say ferning can start to happen 3-5 days before ovulation! So I'm gonna be testing like crazy!!! LOL!

Oh, gotcha!!!! Thats great!!! And that is so awesome that you can see that in saliva. Crazy, huh???
My OPK was still dark but negative!!!!! Yay!!! Now on to the TWW!!!!
So, being my OPK is negative, that means 1DPO will be tomorrow right?
I still just consider this CD18?

lol...I dunno...I would think today would be DPO1....cause it's a negative after a positive....

I'm not sure but I know you can "O" up to 24-48 hours after a +OPK. :shrug: I always had trouble telling what dpo I was. I just went with the symptoms I had and when I thought I O'd. Good Luck with the testing! :D :dust: :dust: can't wait to see your tests!

Yea I agree with Sweet ^^

You should keep BDing hun....I have read on many websites that even after a negative OPK ovulation can still take place....so they say to DTD about 2-3 days after a positive OPK to cover all bases.....

Course that's just a suggestion....I'm not gonna FORCE you to :sex:
:rofl:

show him a really cute baby picture....lol....remind him what the hard work is for...lol....if that doesn't work I suggest a see through Teddy and fish-net stockings with black stiletto heels...:rofl:

Hmm, wonder why ur opk isnt positive! Maybe it will be later or tomro tho? Mines were faint for days, then 2 hours later totally positive!!

show him a really cute baby picture....lol....remind him what the hard work is for...lol....if that doesn't work I suggest a see through Teddy and fish-net stockings with black stiletto heels...:rofl:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->