Gallery O Tests

yea...we are lacking in pee soaked sticks....but I can only pee on OPK's....lol....

Here's my opk I took a few minutes ago....

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
Hmm I wonder what an opk would look like 2 weeks after giving birth? Haha I would do it but my husband might try and commit me to a mental hospital.

This time next month I'll hopefully be POASing, if I find a new donor in time! :happydance: We're so easily amused by pee lmao

I wana waste an OPK, just for the act of doing it lolol :rofl:

Ok so I POAS for my sheer entertainment..can u see anything?? :rofl:

PLEASE NOTE - I did NOT try this month, I was bored!! :haha:

https://i52.tinypic.com/11tv477.jpg

I'm thinking about testing my husband's saliva....see if he's got any ferning....hahahaha....wanna make sure it's legit with mine....

My cramping has intensified alittle....but still manageable....

How is everyone else doing?

I'm thinking about testing my husband's saliva....see if he's got any ferning....hahahaha....wanna make sure it's legit with mine....

Ah I used to make my ex-oh do pregnancy tests just to make sure mines weren't getting evaps, she was NOT amused :rofl:

Im going to sleep now girls, i hate it when the clocks go forward its 1.17 and it doesnt feel that late i must forse myself to go sleep i have loads of stuff to get done in the morning!

Night girls x

Hi ladies I wanted to pop in and say hello.I was supposed to get AF today actually I havent had a 28 day cycle IN ALONG time so atleast my LP is getting better.I tested was a bfn and have this awful headache so will be back tomarrow to check on everyoneB
BIG HUGS
~*~*~*~**~*~BABY DUST ~**~*~**~**~**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"