Gallery O Tests

LOL...it could work!!!!!!!!!!

Unless he's like my husband and once they get a little tickle in the throat they act like newborns again....other than smells nothing turns me off more than a grown man acting like a total wimp/baby.....sheesh.....lol....

Here's my opk that I took just a few minutes ago...And the one I took earlier this morning....

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 9
  • opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
Took my first dose of Clomid today. Yay! I really hope with everything I do this month it actually works! So what are we up to today? Anyone doing anything special?

I'm sitting here sipping some coffee :coffee: Just have some homework and sewing to do today.

Hope ur u get ur bfp hun u deserve it

Im not doing anything special ive got to pack all week as me and OH are moving in together

awesome!!!! FX!!!

nothing going on with me.....bored as usual.....I need a hobby and I love to sew and crochet...so maybe I'll pick that up again....go and get some material this weekend.....maybe even a cross-stitch kit....

i dont feel good. i feel dizzy and really out of it. it 10:53am and i just woke up. oh yeah and im still spotting wth!!!

Hmm...Rosa have you spoken with a Dr. yet? Sounds a bit funny.

Mummy, good luck with the move. I always did hate moving, but LOVE the feeling when I finally get everything settled in. :thumbup:

Pam, you should def get some sewing stuff. There are tons of free patterns for almost everything online. It keeps me busy and for a short amount of time, keeps my mind preoccupied. :winkwink:

Mummy, good luck with the move. I always did hate moving, but LOVE the feeling when I finally get everything settled in. :thumbup:

Ive only been here for 16 months now moving again lol. Will be worth it tho :)

I have moved after 1 month, so 16 months isn't bad. lol :haha:But you're right, it will be worth it 100%. As long as it makes you happy, that is all that matters.

i called to make an appt and they dont have anything till after the 27 of april and i leave to hawaii the 19 so i dont know what to do. i feel really bad im still dizzy i wanna :sick: and im real shaky

OMG, internet for two weeks? How will you cope!? :wacko:

I would go seriously CRAZY. But my phone has internet so it wouldn't be the end of the world I suppose.

My fertility monitor came today. 2 days late, but better late than never. Luckily you can start using the Ovacue no later than cycle day 4 and I'm only cycle day 3 today. This cycle is def. gonna take a while.

Anyway ladies, gonna watch a show or sew...or maybe both. lol Chat soon. :flower:

OMG, internet for two weeks? How will you cope!? :wacko:

I would go seriously CRAZY. But my phone has internet so it wouldn't be the end of the world I suppose.

My fertility monitor came today. 2 days late, but better late than never. Luckily you can start using the Ovacue no later than cycle day 4 and I'm only cycle day 3 today. This cycle is def. gonna take a while.

Anyway ladies, gonna watch a show or sew...or maybe both. lol Chat soon. :flower:

My phone does av internet but i dont no how to sign in to bnb on it the site cums up but cant sign in

ok so i think af maybe coming have had cramping on and off for 2 days now and as ff cant pinpoint ovulation and it was about a week or two ago i had positive opk i think im out oh well next cycle here we come.
Amber how ya doing hun ?? xx
guyillea fx u ge ur positive opk soon xx
mummy i would go crazy no internet xx hope 2 c u back soon xx
I went to the gym last night did my first session in gym then had a sauna, swim then jacuzzi was so much fun i am off to aqua aerobics tomorrow night im hoping to bring my bmi down before next fertility clinic appointment which is in july hopefully will have my broadband up and running thursday so can spend longer on here :haha::haha::haha: off to college now so ill catch up with you all later love and hugs to my gallery girls xx

I got a text today saying we will be connected on teh 6th so its only gonna be a week so aint as bad but its gonna be a long week :(

Oh no!! that sucks mummy! but the 6th isnt that far away :) and it happens to be my birthday :happydance: I feel so old :haha: my little brother keeps calling me an old fart :( lol (Im only going to be 21 LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->