Gallery O Tests

Hey ladies I'm stalking when I have chances too....hope an pray everyones OPK's are BIG HUGE POSITIVES soon :) FX for you all!! I'm CD 8 and have started bleeding an cramping again....this is gonna be the worst cycle ever for me apparently....off to get the kids to school an then I gotta come home catch a lil nap for an hour or so then off to work for me....hope you all have a blessed day!

It's been 2 years.....and I think I'm finally gonna get AF ON MY OWN! I woke up with spotting this morning!!! I'm so excited! Looks like I won't have to take Provera after all....I guess the only question is...am I ovulating.....gosh I hope so!!!

Oh no!! that sucks mummy! but the 6th isnt that far away :) and it happens to be my birthday :happydance: I feel so old :haha: my little brother keeps calling me an old fart :( lol (Im only going to be 21 LOL)

ur younger than me lol. I remember my 21st it was very messy lol. U got anything planned for that special day?

Mummy, I remember with my old phone when I tried to log in it would say the same thing for me. If I remember correctly, my phone was capitalizing my password automatically, which was wrong. That's why it kept saying that I was entering in the wrong info.

Pam, I bet you're stoked! Getting Af all by yourself! Yay! :happydance:

Hey Andrea, how are you? How is work?

AFM...hubby and I did a little more research last night on the ovacue moniter and found that the vaginal sensor not only confirms ovulation, it also detects your hormone levels. (Estrogen and progesterone) One lady said she had been trying for 2 years with unexplained fertility issues. She bought the Ovacue, and the second month found out that she had hormonal issues. She would of never known otherwise, all her Dr.'s somehow over looked that. So we ordered the vaginal wand as well. Hopefully this thing works some magic on me! lol

Today is my second day taking Clomid. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I was experiencing hot flashes last night. I remember being super hot and kicking off the covers, then super cold and covering back up...several times. Not sure if it was just me though. LOL We will see if it happens again tonight.

Hope you ladies all have a great day! :hugs:

Mummy, i dont have anything planned i wish i had but i dont really have any friends, i might just go out for a meal with DF and my parents. Boring Ay lol

Amber, That sounds great! Is Ovacure only available in the US? i do love gadgets lol. It sounds really good! Ovacure + Clomid = Twins for you :haha:

Mummy, i dont have anything planned i wish i had but i dont really have any friends, i might just go out for a meal with DF and my parents. Boring Ay lol

Amber, That sounds great! Is Ovacure only available in the US? i do love gadgets lol. It sounds really good! Ovacure + Clomid = Twins for you :haha:

Ive hardly got any friends here. I moved to blackpool to be with OH we met over net and i used to come see him for a week every month we got pregnant and i moved up when i was about 18 weeks. Been here since november 2009 im a shy person so aint got any friends lol. All my friends live in tamworth but i do go down once a month for a few days and its my mates hen night next weekend that im going to :)

Zo I'm not sure if you can get it outside the US. This is their website

https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ovacue.html

I don't see why you couldn't get it. :thumbup:

Hopefully it does what it says it can do. For the monitor and the vaginal sensor I paid $350 :wacko:

A few months ago hubby and I talked about getting it and I said, "No way hun, that is WAY too much to pay for a monitor." LOL :rofl:

I was going to buy the Ovacue as well but ended up with the CBFM...lol....I've heard some great things about it and even watched some of the video's about it....it's pricey but worth it when in the end you get those 2 pink lines!!!!!!

Keep us updated Chicka.....I'd love to know how you get along with it....!!!!!

hi ladies just wanted to stop by and hey to you all hope all is well with everyone cd12 took any opk just to see if soy helped any well is was pos but no bding so.... happy to know soy helped tho

i think that in the end the CBFM is more expensive cause you have to keep buying test strips i have very irregular cycles so i would have to use alot of tests lol

Rosa, that is what my hubby and I decided. The sticks are expensive and you have to continue to buy them every month. Seemed like the best way to go.

I have read a lot of the reviews and it seems like a decent product. It has 4 1/2 out of 5 stars, so it's gotta be good! lol The thing I like most about it is all the readings you get...most newbies aren't really sure what they mean. You can send an email to support through their site and they will interpret them for you.

A lot of woman report getting pregnant their first time using the Ovacue.

I already have the CBFM, the sticks arnt that expensive really, i pay just under £12 for a box of 20 and they last me for 2 months.

I also have the boots fertility monitor that does the charting for you. I always forget to do it tho :/

im gonna order it i think that will be good investment plus im also gonna buy the vg sensor lol

Rosa, I think it's a good idea. We will be Ovacue fertility girls together. lol :happydance:

The clearblue sticks I have seen are about $30 for a box of 20. I would def run out in one month. lol So i would end up using probably 2 boxes...$60 a month. Holy moly. Thank God for internet cheapies. :rofl:

hey guys well tested again and now im out of tests grrr i think i may have line eye what do you think i think i see something but i may think im seeing it because i want to see something xx

IMAG1328.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->