Gallery O Tests

Nikki, I def. see something on that test. Looks good to me, did it come up in the limit?

Attachments

• est.jpg
    est.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 22
The Ovacue is great....but for me it's like...okay what if I get pregnant in the first month....then what in the world am I gonna do with it....especially the vaginal wand...LOL....don't think I could sell it to someone else or give it to someone that's just creepy!!! LOL!

Oh well...we all have our preferences....I initially wanted the Ovacue but decided on the CBFM....either way....

WE'RE ALL GONNA BE PREGNANT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Well there are used ones on E-bay that do sell for a decent price. I wouldn't use a used one myself...but some people don't mind. I guess if it gets sanitized and cleansed properly before hand. That's probably what I'm going to do with mine after I get pregnant. No point in me keeping a $350 fertility monitor laying around for nothing. Unless we decide we want to try for #5 sometime in the future. Who knows.

Yay for pregnancy all around! lol

LMAO @ ^ ^

I just want #3!!! LOL! After that they can tie whatever needs to be tied...lol....

I'd love to have a big family. 5 isn't too bad. Altogether I have 11 brothers and sisters. LOL

Hello Everyone. I got this from www.twoweekwait.com and thought it was so funny I wanted to share it with everyone here.

Hope this makes you all laugh because we know we've all done it..... LOL!!!

How To Pee On A Stick

Step 1...Pee on the stick. (must be sure to hold it under urine stream for a heartbeat longer than recommended just to be sure).

Step 2...Stare at stick while you continue peeing. Feel heart jump when urine passes over the spot where the line would be and it hitches for a second, then gets a dark line...then keeps going, taking your dark line with it to the test window.

Step 3...Place on bathroom counter. Pretend not to stare at it. Let's try to give yourself busy work to keep from looking at it. In fact, your toilet now gets cleaned once per day.

Step 4...Tell yourself you are expecting a BFN. Then start to mist up when you see that it is, in fact, a BFN. Stare at the blank spot for a full minute before picking it up.

Step 5...First, go to window and check it under day light.

Step 5...Now, stand on toilet to be closer to light in ceiling. Check strip.

Step 6...Close one eye. Squint other eye.

Step 7...Turn on several lamps around house. Hold strip under lamp. Check strip.

Step 8...Hold strip OVER lamp. Check strip.

Step 9...Hold strip in front of lamp so light shines THROUGH strip, just in case.

Step 10...Pull stick apart. Hesitate for a heartbeat when you realize you are holding the still wet "wick" in one hand, then continue the destruction.

Step 11...Repeat Steps 5-9.

Step 12...Throw stick away.

Step 13...Pick stick back up out of trash.

Step 14...Repeat Steps 12 and 13 the rest of the day!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is TOTALLY ME!!!!!

They should add something along the lines of doing it in secret and keeping a "secret drawer" full of old tests....cause I do that too!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Well there are used ones on E-bay that do sell for a decent price. I wouldn't use a used one myself...but some people don't mind. I guess if it gets sanitized and cleansed properly before hand. That's probably what I'm going to do with mine after I get pregnant. No point in me keeping a $350 fertility monitor laying around for nothing. Unless we decide we want to try for #5 sometime in the future. Who knows.

Yay for pregnancy all around! lol

i know that is what im gonna do lol :happydance:

I just wanted to check in and say hello,Hope all is well I am cd 2 and feeling like crap..Sinuses I will come and chat tomarrow with you lovely ladies
(((((((((hugs))))))))))
Nikki I think I see something :) FX!

...or, in my case....

1. take picture of test in casing.
2. take picture of test out of casing.
3. import to computer and lighten
4. darken
5. increase contrast
6. increase saturation
7. invert
8. change to gray scale
9. auto-adjust color
10. zoom in
11. zoom out
12. crop.
13 undo all changes because it tooks too tweaked
14. auto-adjust again.
15. darken again
16. invert
17. save several copies of same pic at various stages of tweaking
18. upload to babyandbump asking "Anyone see it?!"
19. recommend screen tilting if others don't see it.
20. promise to test again tomorrow (at 7 dpo, lol)

and finally..save to computer in secret folder that contains hundreds of pictures of pee-soaked sticks.

Hello Everyone. I got this from www.twoweekwait.com and thought it was so funny I wanted to share it with everyone here.

Hope this makes you all laugh because we know we've all done it..... LOL!!!

How To Pee On A Stick

Step 1...Pee on the stick. (must be sure to hold it under urine stream for a heartbeat longer than recommended just to be sure).

Step 2...Stare at stick while you continue peeing. Feel heart jump when urine passes over the spot where the line would be and it hitches for a second, then gets a dark line...then keeps going, taking your dark line with it to the test window.

Step 3...Place on bathroom counter. Pretend not to stare at it. Let's try to give yourself busy work to keep from looking at it. In fact, your toilet now gets cleaned once per day.

Step 4...Tell yourself you are expecting a BFN. Then start to mist up when you see that it is, in fact, a BFN. Stare at the blank spot for a full minute before picking it up.

Step 5...First, go to window and check it under day light.

Step 5...Now, stand on toilet to be closer to light in ceiling. Check strip.

Step 6...Close one eye. Squint other eye.

Step 7...Turn on several lamps around house. Hold strip under lamp. Check strip.

Step 8...Hold strip OVER lamp. Check strip.

Step 9...Hold strip in front of lamp so light shines THROUGH strip, just in case.

Step 10...Pull stick apart. Hesitate for a heartbeat when you realize you are holding the still wet "wick" in one hand, then continue the destruction.

Step 11...Repeat Steps 5-9.

Step 12...Throw stick away.

Step 13...Pick stick back up out of trash.

Step 14...Repeat Steps 12 and 13 the rest of the day!

:haha::haha: This is totaly me so funny !

omg omg omg i think im pregnant ive done 2 ics this morning at i see faint 2nd line gonna try get a pick

its either 9-10dpo

Attachments

• 207054_1937315510457_1169433319_32404377_8283523_n.jpg
    207054_1937315510457_1169433319_32404377_8283523_n.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member