Gallery O Tests

Rosa, I think it's a good idea. We will be Ovacue fertility girls together. lol :happydance:

The clearblue sticks I have seen are about $30 for a box of 20. I would def run out in one month. lol So i would end up using probably 2 boxes...$60 a month. Holy moly. Thank God for internet cheapies. :rofl:

I have a box of 30 to last 3 months from CVS and they are only $30

:) surprised its showed up so early

Attachments

• digi.jpg
    digi.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 102
Aww...I know it's hard not to...but try not to worry. Just relax, take a deep breath and be happy your pregnant and just enjoy yourself. :hugs:

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and everything will be fine. I'm sure of it! :flower:

So are you wanting a boy or a girl?

Well we av a girl so we would love a boy but what ever we av i will be blessed. Im going to enjoy it cus if i can think the worst then its gonna happen. If its going to happen then it will nothing i can do all i can do is not over do it and cut back at teh gym now

Good, just keep with the PMA, everything is going to be great. :thumbup:

Have fun at the gym!:thumbup:

Mummylove big congrats many blessings and prayers for you and little bean

OMG!! Congratulations mummy!! Thats great!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont leave us tho :D I would miss you! <3 x

I do love it when we all get along :D it makes my day so much better! <3 x

It is nice when we all get along. That's why I'm not leaving, the good out weighs the bad. :hugs:

Ive never had a problem with anyone. Ye ive got jealous over someone getting a positive but the way i see it is if it was other way round they would be happy for u no matter what

Here are some new pics of my kids.

Attachments

• img003.jpg
    img003.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
  • img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 11
  • img008.jpg
    img008.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread