Attachments

• test strips #1.jpg
    test strips #1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
  • test strips #2.jpg
    test strips #2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
Here are some new pics of my kids.
What a wonderful picture! Your kiddos are so sweet and cute! I just want to go hug all of them....to precious!

Mommylove-Huge Congrats! I am so very happy for you!
I know all of the Gallery Girls are going to succeed in their dreams in 2011!!! I just feel it! :D

sorry I'm not on as much I've just been so dang tired and no energy at all so been trying to sleep when Alida does. Plus getting her ready for her surgery has meant a lot of extra doctors visits! :( But I THINK tomorrows will be the last one until her surgery! I can hope at least.

I love your little girls name sweet!
Gueyilla I can never tell if an OPK is positive or not! Haha sorry

Brai you have a beautiful family! They are all adorable!

Rosa, your opk's look like they are getting closer. Not positive, but could be any day now. :thumbup:

Sweet Alida, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully you'll be full of energy and ready to go once the second trimester gets here. :hugs:

AFM...I have 2 more days of Clomid to take. I've had a few little side effects, but nothing major. I'm getting the hang of the Ovacue so far, it's pretty simple. My AF ended today so I'll get to use the vaginal wand tomorrow. I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared. LOL I'll be glad to get some results though, maybe it will help me better understand a little about my body.

Off to watch a movie with the hubby. Hope you ladies have a great night!

Hiya.
Hope you're all doing okay.

My OPK's are starting to get darker now, so will hopefully get a positive in the next few days, doesn't help that my sex drive seems to have walked out the door yet again though :( lol

My sex drive seems to hide in the attic for the most part...which sucks when TTC....It worries me...I might talk to my doctor about it...I dunno....usually hubby knows what to do...lol...but I'd like to be there already so he doesn't have to work so hard...lol...

I wanted to share something funny...I hope this works...lol...

Attachments

• funnytrooper.jpg
    funnytrooper.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 17
Congrats Mummy even though I've already told ya on FB :) I'm so happy for you darling its about time someone gets it LOL..... Much love to you and keep us updated! I am stalking when I get the time but 10 hour days are KILLING me at work I am off Sunday an Monday thank the Lord above I need a little break somedays....

AFM---got high on my fertility monitor this morning we shall see what happens the box says normally it goes on the first cycle from low to peak ...I actually got a high LOL I duno if its a good thing or bad....

Also a lot of stress has been lifted off my shoulders I now have a new doctor an found out I can't go off base I live 29 minutes from the main base (50 minutes from previous dr) so they changed me to another base....You can only get off base primary dr. if your over 31 minutes away :( so I got screwed but lets pray this new doctor is so much better....I gotta make an appt with him very very soon :)

Enough of me an I cant wait to see more BFP's :) this is gonna be a good month for a lot of you girls I feel it :)

Mummy!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
I just popped in to say HELLO to everyone and seen your pregnant!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy for you!!!!!!

I have lost ALMOST 20 lbs and have been very busy NOT ignoring you ladies and think of u all very much,DH has a bday next week and so does my brother not to mention I have been helping DD try to finda better job so yes I AM spead kinda thin but I am around and always willing to add any of you to my facebook just please dont mention me ttc jst yet
my email is [email protected]
(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

Mummy!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
I just popped in to say HELLO to everyone and seen your pregnant!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy for you!!!!!!

I have lost ALMOST 20 lbs and have been very busy NOT ignoring you ladies and think of u all very much,DH has a bday next week and so does my brother not to mention I have been helping DD try to finda better job so yes I AM spead kinda thin but I am around and always willing to add any of you to my facebook just please dont mention me ttc jst yet
my email is [email protected]
(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

Thank u hunny

OMG look what i got im in shock i know ff puts me at 3dpo but i know i ovulated a couple of weeks ago bloods confirmed it this time whoop whoop

IMAG0077.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->