Gallery O Tests

WOW CONGRATS BB!!!!!!! I knew you'd get it soon it just takes some time :) I'm so very happy for you and Mummy my goodness I TOLD YOU GIRLS ITD BE A GOOD MONTH FOR ALL OF YOU!

WOW CONGRATS BB!!!!!!! I knew you'd get it soon it just takes some time :) I'm so very happy for you and Mummy my goodness I TOLD YOU GIRLS ITD BE A GOOD MONTH FOR ALL OF YOU!

thank u hunni nothin is being put on facebook yet x so please dont say anything as dh dont know yet as he went to work early eeeek hopefully u will join us soon xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Rosa I bet you're excited to finally get it! It's pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. I felt kinda ******** using it at first because I'm so use to my phone being a touch screen. LOL

afm...today is my last day on Clomid. I wish I can say I had no side effects from it but I can't. I didn't have anything really bad. Just hot flashes a couple of nights I was on it and a few headaches.

So for the rest of the day I will be either sewing (I decided to help a charity organization and donate some cloth diapers) or doing homework. But I'll be around. :thumbup:

Rosa I bet you're excited to finally get it! It's pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. I felt kinda ******** using it at first because I'm so use to my phone being a touch screen. LOL

afm...today is my last day on Clomid. I wish I can say I had no side effects from it but I can't. I didn't have anything really bad. Just hot flashes a couple of nights I was on it and a few headaches.

So for the rest of the day I will be either sewing (I decided to help a charity organization and donate some cloth diapers) or doing homework. But I'll be around. :thumbup:

i have lots of college work to do amber hun xx maths to be precise arghhhh

Congrats girls! Im meeting my poential new donor on Sunday, so if all goes well, and AF shows today like she should, I'll be back for Aprils cycle!!! :happydance:

Nikki, your tests look wonderful. I'm so happy for you!

But I do feel sorry for you. LOL I HATE math! I feel bad about it now but in high school the only reason I passed is because I flirted with my teachers. :haha:

Now I'm transcribing dictation reports...I have so many to do. Practice practice practice...or so they say. Sometimes it does get boring. lol

Luna, good luck, Hopefully AF will show on time!

What a crap day today. Sky was meant to cum to are new place to install are sky between 12pm 5pm well they never turned up rang at 5-30 and they said its booked for next friday and thats BS as the bloke said other day this friday on the 1st now we av to wait till thursday.grrr

Hasnt helped that ive been a bit moody today and been to loo about 10 times lol

Omg nikki yay congrats hun i'm soooo happy for you love yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"