Gallery O Tests

i will be here for a while trying to talk my dd's dad in to giving me some of his:spermy: don't want him just the little guys lmao

if that is what it takes i will hell i'll rape him if i have to lmao

:hi: Just wanted to stop by and tell everyone hello and hope they have a wonderful weekend! :D
Stacey go steal those :spermy: Don't take no for an answer! :rofl:

BB I'm so happy for you congrats!

LOL You girls are cracking me up I love it! I am kinda buzzed I haven't drank in so long an well I had a few tonight woooooo LOL....its feeling great! I'm so relaxed an I'm so close to the BIG O DAY! My monitor is on 2nd day of high this morning so I assume it'll be PEAK tomorrow WOOT WOOT FX for all of you I really have good vibes as I said an so far they are right!

Chicka...where did you get your microscope to look at your hubby's swimmers?

I peaked today woot woot :) Finally :)

Attachments

• FERTMONITOR.jpg
    FERTMONITOR.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 21
Hello ladies,
Sorry I haven't been on much but I have a few minutes to say hello and hope all is well.My female dog is actually in heat and we are going to let her have one litter as everyone in our family wants one otherwise I wouldnt,
Already to many unwanted pups and dogs out there.She is CD 8 I am CD 5 (LOL) kinda funny I bet she gets BFP and I dont hahahahahha but it is ok were taing a laid back approach this month.Still tempting and taking maca BUT I am unsure if I will be testing with OPK....I just think we need one month off and well if we do it every 3 days or so we should be ok and if GOD wants to bless us he knows we will accept :)
I am seeing in my signature soooo many i am taking down from the TTC to the BFP congrats!!!
I cant wait to add more so get busy ladies hahahah
:)
Hugs ~n~ luv
Daisy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79