16.7 KB · Views: 5
  • opk3-1.jpg
    opk3-1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
  • opk3-2.jpg
    opk3-2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Sure hope we catch the eggy this month!
Thanks for that Clare, like I said before it fills me with so much hope :hugs: wow almost 10 weeks time's flying! xx

Hey Ladies! How is everyone doing? I've been busy with Alida getting her ready for her surgery next week. This week is all about her! Took her to the zoo today! so much fun! :D

here is my opk for tonight... its the pictue on the right.. top one on right is dry. the other is just now.. the ones on the left are the old ones can you see a difference?

Attachments

• test strips 1.jpg
    test strips 1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
  • test strips 2.jpg
    test strips 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
I hope I get opk's that dark soon! Time to seduce the hubby!!!

My monitor gave me another high this moring....3rd one in a row...only difference is that the IC OPK I took was alot light than yesterday's....so I'll be testing again around 8:00 (it's 7:45am now and I haven't had fluids yet) so hopefully that will produce a nice test!

Sweet....what surgery is she having hun?

My temp went up today, pretty sure I O'd today, hopefully into the TWW tomorrow :)

Yay Mummy :) we all three will be bump buddies if we get it thats awesome :) 3 in one day!! Woop woop....I can't wait til all of us get our BFP's and those who have them I'm so very happy for you!!!! Me and DH are going to my new doctor on....Monday early morning so I won't be able to post an update til after that night because right after appt. I work a 10 hour shift...no chance to update it at work as we have stupid slow not even 3G network it takes hours LOL I'll update after that an let you know what I'll be doing!

I'm confused....do ya'll check your temp at other times of the day or just in the morning?

I only check mine right before I get out of bed right when I wake up so its the same time every single day :) I won't even speak to my hubby before I take the temp in hopes to get it as accurate as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->