Gallery O Tests

So im confused i bought a first response ov test and i took it and it neg but my internet cheapy is clearly pos so what should i trust?
I agree with Andrea :sex: just in case. I think you might have hit your LH surge but you can ovulate 10-48hrs after your surge so keep :sex:!!! Good Luck hope this cycle is the one! :D:thumbup:

Cami he is sooooo cute!!!
Babyhopes... aw you gotta baby lol
misszoie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
sweet_aldia how is your baby coming
afm my temp is still up so i guess i did ov yay!!!

Sorry I haven't been on lately ladies. It was my daughters 2nd birthday the other day and then my birthday a couple days ago. Can't believe I'm 25! :dohh:

My ovacue finally said this morning when I took my reading that I'm possible fertile at this point. I'm kinda excited to see how accurate it is.

Anyway, I have not done any catching up yet so I'm not sure what is going on with you ladies, but I hope you are doing well. I'm going to try to be on a bit today, but I have an exam I need to take.

Cami, I did skim through and see your baby, and yes...he is perfect just as I thought he would be! Perfect. :flower:

Aw yaye!!! Love the scan! And Caleb is sooooo cute!!!!!

This is my test at 16dpo got confirmed at docs yesterday :)

Attachments

• DSCF0260.jpg
    DSCF0260.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
awww cami he is a cutie pie

yay babyhopes that is great soooo soooo soooo happy for you

omg!!!! here is my opk for today!!! can you see the diffrence from yesterdays.. i think i havent ov yet but im about to. i think my temp rise is because my body is going to normal:happydance:

Attachments

• test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
  • test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
WOW...now that's a positive OPK...lol....I'm jealous...none of my 1,000's of OPK's look like that....beginning to wonder if I'll ever ovulate again....or even on time!

I just posted in a seperate thread about a test i just took... I thought i was on my AF .....
Took a ic test (new ones i recieved through the post today) because my AF was really really light (unusual for me) This is what i got....

Pretty sure i'm not pg because of AF so why could the test be showing a feint positive line? I followed the instructions & read/took pic after 3 minutes.

Has anyone else had any experience of having feint positive lines & not been Pg?

Thanks in advance! :flower:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
  • neg1.jpg
    neg1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics