Gallery O Tests

Here's my tests from this morning :)

I.c & ic negative view, Morrisons own (negative view) & clearblue digital.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
  • neg2.jpg
    neg2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02843.jpg
    DSC02843.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC02842.jpg
    DSC02842.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
Congrats :) YAY! I'd love to be bump buddies Guey :) That would be awesome :) I gotta go to work for a 10 hour shift :( I will speak to you all soon....I gotta be back at work the next morning though at 9 :( so not much rest time between the two...BLAH!

Here's my tests from this morning :)

I.c & ic negative view, Morrisons own (negative view) & clearblue digital.

I knew I saw a faint line on your test from yesterday!! Huge Congrats!!! So Happy for you!!! :happydance::baby::thumbup::flower::happydance::baby::thumbup::flower:

Mummylove I kinda give up somewhat....I know it sounds bad :( but really I'm not as "involved" with this whole ordeal anymore this was our last month at TRYING to get it right we BD every night for 6 nights in a row then skipped one night for a break an BD again...FF says we got HIGH chance with the days we BD so we shall see what happens :) I do however wish and pull for you all now more than myself! I've learned its on God's time not mine and right now with us "possibly" not getting a paycheck for a while thanks to our government its kind of a good thing I'm NOT pregnant at the moment as I duno how we will ever pay our bills this coming month if the government doesn't make a decision today we are all screwed without pay for a while :( Thanks America :(

I am so happy for the ones who have gotten BFP an every day I check to see who may have been the newest edition to the "Up the duff" club LOL
Andrea we are right there with you! Only my husband is a "non-essential" Govt employee so he might be out of a job longer! UGH! I know Congress is NOT going without a paycheck! This sucks! The President and Congress Really need to get their head out of their ASS! ASAP! Wish the Soldiers could go help them figure this shit out! Maybe with some Friendly fire! LOL! Seriously how do you shut down a Government????

I don't know an I'm freaked out :( but gonna take it as it comes God will always show a way through the troubles we all go through and I'm leaning on HIM :)

I agree though they need to figure something out this is totally going to screw a lot of families into being poor an on the street and THEY ARE PROTECTING this land we live on and mostly our freedom and they get nothing special for it :( NOTHING :(

Also today has been a rough day found out my mom had a slight stroke an no clue about it until the cat scan today :( she has a MRI tomorrow morning it was on the frontal lobe of her brain we don't know what is affected just yet but shes going to have a lot more testing tomorrow please keep her in your prayers if you all would please :( She is all I have left besides my hubby :( an his parents of course but its not the same as MY MOM :( and Lord knows I miss my daddy more than anything at this point :(

I don't and never have done any of the head standing on either, don't see the point personally, I lay down for like 5 minutes after but that's it. Seeing as it only takes about 15 seconds for the sperm to get in the ''safe zone'' after that they do the work themself, there was a brilliant documentary on this theory ages ago, not sure if I can find it but will look, and it's basically saying all you'll achieve from that is blood rush lol.

I have always heard that if it comes out afterwards, then enough got in to stay in! :thumbup: (But I still put my feet on the head board after for a good 20 minutes lol Just in case :blush::haha:)

my temp went below the coveline today i guess im not gonna get preggo this time

Sweet_Alida I wish I knew how to take down the gov't cause then everyone here in the states would have jobs and no one would be jobless or homeless no more.

Gueyilla, that could be a good thing it dipping at 4dpo. Don't lose hope yet :)

Please help!!! Do I just have line eye. :shrug:

Attachments

• IMAG0551.jpg
    IMAG0551.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 23
Here is a digi i took and it said not pregnant but i took it apart and it has 2 lines. Does it mean anything????

Attachments

• IMAG0559.jpg
    IMAG0559.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0560.jpg
    IMAG0560.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
kka i cant see a line on the first but on the second i can but i dont know if it said not pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->