Gallery O Tests

Yes I'm temping....not really sure how it's goin....lol...temp are kind of everywhere right now.....

omg!!!! here is my opk for today!!! can you see the diffrence from yesterdays.. i think i havent ov yet but im about to. i think my temp rise is because my body is going to normal:happydance:

Huge difference! You need to get busy girl! and don't forget to stand on your head! :headspin::happydance:

well my temps stay in the 97 range but it's everywhere inbetween 97.1-97.7...my ticker say's only 6 days to go but I know that's a slim chance...I'm basing my ticker on a 28 day cycle but will most likely have to adjust the cycle length if something happens this weekend....FX that my body works right!!!

The stand on the head thing cracks me up!! I've done it an it didn't work for me but I've heard others having great luck with it! I have a new doctor on Monday lets PRAY they do something to find what the hell is wrong with my body :( GRR....

The stand on the head thing cracks me up!! I've done it an it didn't work for me but I've heard others having great luck with it! I have a new doctor on Monday lets PRAY they do something to find what the hell is wrong with my body :( GRR....

:rofl: Well it's worked twice for me! :haha: I didn't really stand on my head but lean over the bed onto my head. We have a tall bed so my legs were still on the bed(somewhat!)!! It didn't work the month prior but it did in Feb! Can't hurt right?
I hope your doctor has some answers for you or at a minimal a PLAN! I can live with almost anything as long as I have a plan. Good luck and keep us posted.
What happened to your profile pic hun?

last pic my first response is finally + omg i think this it it!!!

Attachments

• test strips 1.jpg
    test strips 1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
whoo finally a better temp shift, I've def O'd :D now the dreaded wait!

I don't and never have done any of the head standing on either, don't see the point personally, I lay down for like 5 minutes after but that's it. Seeing as it only takes about 15 seconds for the sperm to get in the ''safe zone'' after that they do the work themself, there was a brilliant documentary on this theory ages ago, not sure if I can find it but will look, and it's basically saying all you'll achieve from that is blood rush lol.

I just lye there for abit to and jsut keep my legs tightly closed lol

Yay 05mummy!! I can't wait til everyone tests :) I won't be testing unfortunately til really late this time.....hope everyone has a wonderful day I'm up getting ready for work an getting kiddos ready for school! God bless everyone!!

so i guess today im 3po but i dont know cause i still got + opk yesterday is that ok .. i dont even know

Yay Guey I got my crosshairs too and this time they are SOLID :) I never get solid crosshairs ever!! YAY for us!! OK I do get them but its VERY RARE that I do LOL!! My temp is shooting straight up I hope this is normal LOL

Mummylove I kinda give up somewhat....I know it sounds bad :( but really I'm not as "involved" with this whole ordeal anymore this was our last month at TRYING to get it right we BD every night for 6 nights in a row then skipped one night for a break an BD again...FF says we got HIGH chance with the days we BD so we shall see what happens :) I do however wish and pull for you all now more than myself! I've learned its on God's time not mine and right now with us "possibly" not getting a paycheck for a while thanks to our government its kind of a good thing I'm NOT pregnant at the moment as I duno how we will ever pay our bills this coming month if the government doesn't make a decision today we are all screwed without pay for a while :( Thanks America :(

I am so happy for the ones who have gotten BFP an every day I check to see who may have been the newest edition to the "Up the duff" club LOL

Yay Guey I got my crosshairs too and this time they are SOLID :) I never get solid crosshairs ever!! YAY for us!! OK I do get them but its VERY RARE that I do LOL!! My temp is shooting straight up I hope this is normal LOL

YAY!!! we are 3dpo!!!! bumb buddies soon!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->