Gallery O Tests

Im hoping that its just to light for it to say pregnant. The first one you cant even see in the pic but in real life i can see something. Im just wondering cuz i have a 12 day LP but right now i am 14 dpo.

KKA, I'm not really sure about the first test. I can't really see anything. And the digi...the second line doesn't really mean anything. Digitals also pick up your LH hormone so there is almost always a second line.

Good luck though! :thumbup:

how is you ovacue testing going?

i hope that ff is wrong but i wont know. i thought you didnt ov until after you had a surge not before maybe im about to ov and ff is wrong

Im hoping that its just to light for it to say pregnant. The first one you cant even see in the pic but in real life i can see something. Im just wondering cuz i have a 12 day LP but right now i am 14 dpo.

i had bfn on digi when had bfp on frer :)

all digis have 2 lines hun that why there digi ur not meant to break them apart and try read them.altho im guilty :haha:

how is you ovacue testing going?

i hope that ff is wrong but i wont know. i thought you didnt ov until after you had a surge not before maybe im about to ov and ff is wrong

id say u havent ov and are about to x

So far the Ovacue testing is going okay I suppose. For the past 3 days it has given me a "possibly fertile" and a light blue in the box. It said the same thing for today as well but I just got a positive opk, so you would think it would say "high fertility" and not "possibly fertile". I'm still temping and everything because I want to see how close everything comes in detecting my fertility and ovulation.

I did use an Instead cup last night to help the :spermy: stay in place. I'm not sure if I used it right but some still leaked out. I was under the impression that I could put the Instead cup in and it would prevent any of it from leaking. I'll try again tonight and see how it goes this time around.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 5

i had bfn on digi when had bfp on frer :)

all digis have 2 lines hun that why there digi ur not meant to break them apart and try read them.altho im guilty :haha:

I hope i get a positive FXed. I have already had 3 negatives. If she doesn't show then I'm gonna test again tomorrow.

I just wanted to share my tests from 12dpo to (today) 16dpo just to show that results aren't always clear, even when it's pretty late on :) Might give some of you girls some hope if you are testing from 12dpo & getting negs.

I hope the results are getting a little stronger each day?

Attachments

• results.jpg
    results.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 13
  • results-neg version.jpg
    results-neg version.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
hello ladies how are we all? Im at my dads today till tuesday visiting my family wiv my daughter OH is at home so will miss him. Sun is mean to be out all weekend so thats great gonna spend some time out wiv the princess

here is a pic of her today

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
I just wanted to share my tests from 12dpo to (today) 16dpo just to show that results aren't always clear, even when it's pretty late on :) Might give some of you girls some hope if you are testing from 12dpo & getting negs.

Thank you soooooooo much for sharing. You have renewed my hope that i may get a positive. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much for sharing. You have renewed my hope that i may get a positive. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Glad i could help a little. Fx'ed x

thank you for the hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->