Gallery O Tests

Guey I'm trying to pull up your chart and its not working at all :(

ITS WORKING NOW :)

It looks really really awesome :) I am praying for you I so wanna be bump buddies :) But I have my doubts as always about this....:( I am scared to go wipe now thinking it'll be huge flow or something :( although I don't feel it is....just has me a little worried........

I just went an checked an its now brownish....but no chunks or anything just spotting...barely there now thank God its gonna stop ...had myself freakin out :( for no reason I suppose...maybe DH was just too rough?

maybe you hurt yourself a little hun.

Your temps look great, mine shot up again this morning, hoping it's a good thing :)

it's at a stand still for now but guess that is what happens sometimes

Hey ladies I got a doctor appointment at 7:20 am tomorrow ohhh how I don't want to wake up at 5 am to get there on time but I have no choice really :( grrr....it was the only appt. they had open and that would work with me having to be at work at noon....so I won't see you for a couple of days but I tested tonight and thought I'd share the pic although I say its definite :bfn: no way it'd show this early but I had to pee on something LOL and I haven't had opk's for a long time since I bought the monitor :) anyways hope you all have a blessed night and BB your still in my prayers sweetheart I'm thinking of you....

Attachments

• 6dpoevap.jpg
    6dpoevap.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 25
  • number2.jpg
    number2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 30
Im leaving my families a day early cus im not getting the rest and i av started to fel really worn out :(

Hiya mummylove how are you?
I'm not holding out much hope for me this cycle my temps don't seem to want to play ball, I shall be testing on Monday 18th, going to suck if it's bfn, really want a bfp for my OH's birthday.

I bet, I remember how tired I felt, I'd be 17 weeks on Wednesday :( My temps are high, but I dunno I just don't think it's my month. Maybe next month will be :)

Hello.. My temps look promising. i have had normal looking temps for a couple of weeks now so i hope this is it

Hey ladies I hope I wasn't pregnant LOL I had to have xrays on my foot but I don't think it'd hurt anything this early....I took a FRER this morning for the heck of it-was my last one and it was negative but I know its early.

Congrats on that 3+ :bfp: thats amazing!!!

Well I think I'm all fixed up today from the doctor I got my xrays on my foot get results later as to if its broken or not....then I have gotten "happy" pills LOL....then I FINALLY have a referral to get my lap surgery done :) FINALLY getting somewhere will update soon as I get my appt for that.....thats all for me really....

Hope all of you are doing wonderful :) where are some bump pics of everyone that have bellies I wanna seeeee!!! I am so praying the rest of you get your :bfp: soon...I can't wait to see them all....I'm just waiting and being patient until I can get my body fixed...one month I have a 24 day cycle then a 32 day cycle its something is totally NOT RIGHT in there LOL...so I give up for now til I get ME fixed :) Miss you all and see you again sometime soon! I gotta work til late tonight then have a crazy shift tomorrow I think hubby is tired of cooking dinner....and I'm debating have a job at all now that I have to have physical therapy on my footsie for the next few weeks its gonna be rough!

PS

Guey your temps look lovely...and 05 mummy I wouldn't say your out :) hang onto that hope girly I know it'll happen soon for you darling! Your temps look just fine to me they look really really GOOD :) this time!!! I can't believe we are all 3 right at the same time LOL

When are you girls gonna test by the way?

Im holding out until the 30 or before just in case :witch: shows up plus im gonna be busy all week till after the 19 cause we are about to leave to hawaii. so im packing suitcases and getting the house ready for the big move. I am having some symptoms =like sore boobs a little cramps and backache but those can also mean :af: so we will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->