Gallery O Tests

hey girls sorry ive been mia but been in hospital bad news xxxx i miscarried xx hope ur all ok xx and fx for u all xx

OMG!!!! Im having the worst sore crampy feeling ever also a weird fluttery feeling and creamy white cm wth...

hey girls sorry ive been mia but been in hospital bad news xxxx i miscarried xx hope ur all ok xx and fx for u all xx

Aww, hun, I'm so sorry! :hugs::cry: I hope you get well soon, I know that might sound stupid at a time like this.

Just know we love you and are here for you! :hugs:

so sorry bbwardle this is all so heartbreaking i have not long been discharged from hospital my pregnancy was eptopic and i had to have my left tube removed

So so sorry Nikki hunni :( :hugs: You take all the time you need to greeve and recover :hugs: xxx

im actually ok im not sure if it is because it hasnt sunk in or why im actually ok so many thoughts and emotions around not sure where i begin xx hope all u girls are doing ok xx

Here are some pics of Caleb... it has been so long since I have been on here it doesn't even take me to my last post to catch up... so I will have to do that soon.... I stayed at my grandma's for 2 weeks after and she doesn't have internet so I got way behind...

:hugs::hugs: Cami he is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats again sweets sorry I have been away,I have been so busy but am here now and trying to catch up on like 20 pages :wacko: (((hugs)))

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so so sorry hun if there is ANYTHING I can do please just message me :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,
Sorry I have been away so long I have been so busy and have some personal issue's going on but it is all under control now and I will be popping in atleast once a day
HUGS 2 you all!!!
(((((((((((((((((BABY DUST )))))))))))))))))

So sorry to hear that BB. Hope you're okay as can be. My thoughts are with you x

How is everyone? My temps plummeted today :( hope it's a good thing and not just a random dip. I'm so bloody impatient!! I can't wait to test in 8 days!!!

Hey ladies :( I've been MIA I know and its just this new job has stressed me to my limits big time---long story but I think I'm asking to change positions soon this one is just soooooo having me right on the line to get fired :( an I'm not wanting that at all so totally gonna ask to switch....

BB I am so sorry darling I just was praying that you'd be the lucky one of us all and have something great happen :( My thoughts, prayers, and much love are coming your way sweetheart God bless you :(

As for me I'm going to bed I'm so dead tired and finally have a day off tomorrow to recuperate from a bad day :( see you all soon. Miss you all so very much you have no clue.....night!

Girls I have a question.....we just BD an now I'm spotting only when I wipe??? Is this normal???? I've never done this before?

Girls I have a question.....we just BD an now I'm spotting only when I wipe??? Is this normal???? I've never done this before?

i can be a good sign maybe implantation spotting

AFM:Can someone please look at my chart and tell me waht they think?

Guey I'm trying to pull up your chart and its not working at all :(

ITS WORKING NOW :)

It looks really really awesome :) I am praying for you I so wanna be bump buddies :) But I have my doubts as always about this....:( I am scared to go wipe now thinking it'll be huge flow or something :( although I don't feel it is....just has me a little worried........

I just went an checked an its now brownish....but no chunks or anything just spotting...barely there now thank God its gonna stop ...had myself freakin out :( for no reason I suppose...maybe DH was just too rough?

You could of just irritated the cervix Andrea - hopefully you will have no more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->