Gallery O Tests

I am new to BnB, and have been going through the Gallery O Test the last couple days. I love that there are so many people as crazy as me lol! I am right at the end of the 2WW with such confusion! I know blue dye tests are evil but I have had 3 or 4 BFP on them so far! The lines were thin, light, and slightly off center but very blue and within the time limit. All of the pink dyes I have taken have come back negative though :(. My husband allowed me one more test for the month and I am waiting to take it until AF is a couple days late. (AF was due this am) I am so nervous, and can't help but wonder if I was had by the blue dye monster! What do you guys think? (Oh and I had one VVVVV faint positive on a FRER but it began to fade after about 5 hours and by that evening looked negative)

I am new to BnB, and have been going through the Gallery O Test the last couple days. I love that there are so many people as crazy as me lol! I am right at the end of the 2WW with such confusion! I know blue dye tests are evil but I have had 3 or 4 BFP on them so far! The lines were thin, light, and slightly off center but very blue and within the time limit. All of the pink dyes I have taken have come back negative though :(. My husband allowed me one more test for the month and I am waiting to take it until AF is a couple days late. (AF was due this am) I am so nervous, and can't help but wonder if I was had by the blue dye monster! What do you guys think? (Oh and I had one VVVVV faint positive on a FRER but it began to fade after about 5 hours and by that evening looked negative)

A thin blue line off center isn't a positive. :-(

Maybe it's just too early and you'll get a real positive soon! That's why most of us hate blue dye - too many broken hearts!

Good luck!!!

Sorry don't know why that posted twice :( Dang! I was so sure it was a BFP! But thats ok, AF isn't here yet, theres still time :)

I just learned a lesson never let a hpt and an opk touch. i got a false pos very light but looked pos wow right?!!!

Thats crazy! Are you sure it was a false positive and not just a really early one?

no im only 7dpo. plus i have seen it happen before i will try to poas tomorrow but i doubt ill see anything

I wouldn't lose hope over the off center blue line yet.
My positive back in January on two clearblue tests were very off center.... But turned out to be positive. You're not out until the witch gets you hun. Good luck x

Part of me is screaming "Don't get your hopes up! So many women were fooled by the blue dye." But at the same time a big part of me is convinced I'm pregnant. I know the "feeling" that you get (which I definitely have!) and I am having all of the symptoms so strongly. I also can't help but wonder how I would have gotten 3 false positives from different boxes. One I could see, but 3 in the same week? But then again, the negative pink dyes which are supposedly more reliable? It's all so confusing! Lol but I was due for my period today, so if AF still isn't here by tomorrow I will retest and hopefully get a BFP!!

Lol I love the fit throwing! How long do you have until you start using your OPK's? Oh and 05mummy, were your lines light and thin as well or thick and dark? Mine were light and thin but they were definitely blue and very obvious from arms length. The last one was also slightly darker than the others but still thin and off center.

Hey ladies. Hope we are all doing well!

It has been a long day today. My youngest daughter had a Dr.'s appointment today at 1:30. It was 2:45 and we STILL hadn't been called back yet. We had to reschedule and leave because my hubby had to be back at work. So aggravating! I really like my Dr. I just don't understand why she schedules too many patients.

Anyway...I'm REALLY lost as far as this cycle is going. My new Ovacue fertility monitor and my bbt's are not agreeing. FF says I'm 3 dpo, and the monitor is saying that I'm at my highest fertility today and haven't yet ovulated. I wrote the company and asked them to explain to me why this was happening. We are currently writing back and forth and hopefully things will get figured out!

I haven't seen any :bfp: 's in a while...WHERE ARE THEY!? lol Come on girls, show me them tests! :rofl:

A few weeks ago, someone mentioned something about your hcg not showing as much the further along you are...so if you pee on a stick around 8 weeks, would it be lighter or no?

A few weeks ago, someone mentioned something about your hcg not showing as much the further along you are...so if you pee on a stick around 8 weeks, would it be lighter or no?

At 8wks it should be darker. The HCG will get to a point later in the pregnancy when it kind of levels out then will start to go back down.

I got this from americanpregnancy.org. I hope it helps!!!! :hugs:

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml

Well, here's my story...I found on last Monday 4/4 that I had a missed miscarriage. I was 7 weeks 3 days along. No heartbeat on the u/s. Still measured fine and I have no spotting or cramping. It's been a week. I know this can take many weeks though and I'm not trying to hold onto a hopeless cause. It's been the worst week of my life. We had to "untell" our 3 young children and this is our 6th m/c, 3rd in only 6 months. I was on prometrium and crinone gel, heparin, b complex, prenatals...This was the first pregnancy that we actually went "all out" with the medical intervention. I go back on Friday for another u/s (at my request). I was going to schedule and have the d&c on Friday but I think I'm going to wait it out as long as I can. I just poas to see if it was getting lighter (because I haven't had any bloods in a few weeks)...the test line is dark and darker than the control line. Maybe my body just hasn't recognized the loss yet. I made the mistake of also heading over to the misdiagnosed m/c site...sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->