Gallery O Tests

Ehhh I woke up sick with a horrible stuffy nose an sore throat and well my temps are same as last month so no sense in even bothering with testing.....GRR @ MY BODY!

Hello ladies how are we all?

Today is a bit of rubbish day no sun :(

Im not going to be testing this month :( i know we didnt get enought BDing in to be even in with the tinyist chance of getting my bfp this cycle.

My DF went to the doctors today to get the results of his ultrasound, They found a cyst on his right testicle but said that it is absolutely nothing to worry about. On his left testicle he deffintly 100% has a Varicocele which for those of who dont know what it is, its enlarged veins in his testical which causes them to majorly over heat! and as well all know that is bad for sperm!!! So he is going to have an operation to get it they are rushing it through aswell as it causes pain/discomfort. Fingers crossed it will be done before my next Ovulation date so we can stand a chance!! :happydance:

FX Zoie.
Always tomorrow Rosa!! Keep the PMA up!!!

AFM, did 6 of those internet cheapies and all but one had faint lines, not trusting them though cause not sure if they're just a bad batch.
But I feel so tired the past two nights it's ridiculous, I've lost all interest in my fiance again like I did in January, my bbs are massive! But not overly sore. And I need to pee loads. I better be pregnant, or all these signs will be for nothing! Lol. Going to test again in a few days with better tests

I'm new to this thread, but have been TTC a couple months now. Hubby works out of town (sometimes state) so we don't get to BD as often as we'd like. I really feel like this is "it", I didn't feel like this last month and my veins are outrageous. :witch: isn't due until tuesday/wednesday but being the POAS addict that I am I keep testing hoping to be another early BFP poster!! ;) I have one Answer early test left and *trying* not to buy any more until Tuesday at the EARLIEST.

I got BFN's today....well I got an evap but its not worth even showing :( soooo just knowing I'm out is sooo depressing this month...but its just like all the other 11 months :( just #12 :(

Has anyone tried the HCG diet drops before???
Im starting mine after AF stops and I just want to know if anyone has used them while TTC?

During my extensive research into them before I ordered them, I read that it can stimulate the ovaries and can, in some cases, cause multiple births.
Im guessing similar to that of an HCG trigger shot but not in as strong of a dose.
Just wondering if anyone has used them.

*Also, if they claim on the websites that it can increase ovarian stimulation, I wonder why they don't use it for women wanting to become pregnant. (The drop form)
Just a thought.

**Disclaimer - I have ordered them as a weight loss supplement. I ordered them prior to even starting my first round of Clomid. I just didn't start them last month because I figured what was the point if i was gonna be pregnant. Cant diet while you're pregnant. LOL! But, currently not pregnant and need to lose some weight.

I got BFN's today....well I got an evap but its not worth even showing :( soooo just knowing I'm out is sooo depressing this month...but its just like all the other 11 months :( just #12 :(

Sorry about the BFN! But if your ticker is right then you're only 9DPO?
You've still got time!!! FX for you :hugs:

I saw them at GNC an thought of trying it one month...but never went back and bought it LOL....let me know how it works for you it might be the "miracle" we all need :) FX for ya :)

I'm sick tonight feeling really sick to my tummy this can't be good :( I think its my new antidepressants kicking my bootay :( I gotta test to make sure I'm not pregnant at least by 15 dpo each cycle as I'm on these new pills til I can get my fertility issue fixed....(pills can cause birth defects :-( )..I should get a phone call any day now from the doctor I'm suppose to go to now :) I can't wait and for my physical therapy on my foot :)

Here is my pee tests from today the top is from first pee and the second is from tonight's pee but they are dried but the lines were there to begin with an I thought they were just evaps soooo I'll do another FMU to see if they are evaps or maybe something...I doubt they are anything but who knows LOL

Attachments

• evapsorreal.jpg
    evapsorreal.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 36
I'm sick tonight feeling really sick to my tummy this can't be good :( I think its my new antidepressants kicking my bootay :( I gotta test to make sure I'm not pregnant at least by 15 dpo each cycle as I'm on these new pills til I can get my fertility issue fixed....(pills can cause birth defects :-( )..I should get a phone call any day now from the doctor I'm suppose to go to now :) I can't wait and for my physical therapy on my foot :)

Here is my pee tests from today the top is from first pee and the second is from tonight's pee but they are dried but the lines were there to begin with an I thought they were just evaps soooo I'll do another FMU to see if they are evaps or maybe something...I doubt they are anything but who knows LOL

They look like they have color to me!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->