Gallery O Tests

I guess I'll pee on one in the morning and see if there is still some sort of crazy line LOL....I doubt they are real but hey it does give me a lil tiny tad bit of hope to hang onto LOL

Good luck with the pee sticks today Andrea, i am stalking you because those ones from yesterday seem to have something there! I have never used those strip tests but i have now ordered some! :0)

I'm sick tonight feeling really sick to my tummy this can't be good :( I think its my new antidepressants kicking my bootay :( I gotta test to make sure I'm not pregnant at least by 15 dpo each cycle as I'm on these new pills til I can get my fertility issue fixed....(pills can cause birth defects :-( )..I should get a phone call any day now from the doctor I'm suppose to go to now :) I can't wait and for my physical therapy on my foot :)

Here is my pee tests from today the top is from first pee and the second is from tonight's pee but they are dried but the lines were there to begin with an I thought they were just evaps soooo I'll do another FMU to see if they are evaps or maybe something...I doubt they are anything but who knows LOL

I do see line on them hope this is ur month

My temps make me think otherwise they are just so identical to last months that I'm kind of just knowing its not ya know :( but oh well I'm gonna go pee though an see...might not update til later as I have to be at work really early today :(

It was just an evap I suppose....I got :bfn: this morning so I know this cycle is practically out still same temps from last month GRRR :(

Honestly it kind of doesn't bother me anymore....LOL...I'm getting used to the negatives and thats okay I suppose...but as much BD as me an DH got in this month I'd thought surely if it were gonna work it'd been this month...who knows!!! We BD every single day 24 hours apart and it still apparently had no affect on helping us so I know there is gotta be something either my endo or I've gotten blocked up tubes or something this is just cruddy :(

Can someone please take a peek at my chart and let me know what you think? Cause it doesn't make sense to me...my symptoms don't add up.

What symptoms don't add up?? Your chart looks fine, I had a dip at 4dpo.

Hey ladies,

I'm 5dpo today and i havent peed on 1 stick yet lol && Im not even tempted :haha: Go me!

Hows everyone doing?

Ah hadn't seen that bit sorry. Your temps do look post ovulation, sometimes you don't get a positive OPK, I didn't in January when I got pregnant. x

whats weird is that I'm just starting to feel ovulation pain and I'm getting partial ferning on my saliva tests....lol....UUGH....why can't TTC be easy!?

I DONT KNOW BUT I WISH IT REALLY WAS>>>
I bought so frer and im not gonna test till i get to hawaii so wish me luck!! I really hope that i see 2 lines when i do test

whats weird is that I'm just starting to feel ovulation pain and I'm getting partial ferning on my saliva tests....lol....UUGH....why can't TTC be easy!?

In my opinion I don't think you've ovulated yet your temps aren't much higher than they were prior....I think you'll O in the next couple of days and you haven't got peak on your monitor yet :( I am so sorry your having to wait for O :(

In my opinion I don't think you've ovulated yet your temps aren't much higher than they were prior....I think you'll O in the next couple of days and you haven't got peak on your monitor yet :( I am so sorry your having to wait for O :(

Yea...that's why FF has me confused....gonna keep DTD to cover my bases...lol....and from what I've read since this is my first month using the CBFM I probably won't get a Peak since the monitor "doesn't know me".....I guess tomorrow's temp will tell....if it goes down FF will take it all away, if it stays up it'll still be there......so we'll see!!

Hiya girls, did a predictor test this morning and there's something on it! Really hope it's not an evap, it looks like it has a little pink to it, so we shall see next week when I test again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->