Gallery O Tests

This is the test, I know it's dried now, but there was a shadow on it as it was working. Taking it with a pinch of salt obviously as it might just be a cruel evap

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/IMG00181-20110415-1304-1.jpg

This is the test, I know it's dried now, but there was a shadow on it as it was working. Taking it with a pinch of salt obviously as it might just be a cruel evap

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/IMG00181-20110415-1304-1.jpg

I can see it i would test again

So I got another High this morning on my CBFM and I ran out of opk's.....saliva test is still showing ferning and my temp stayed up so FF still says I ovulated...still confused by it all!!!! I dunno if I still still keep using the monitor or not!

Can someone please take a peek at my chart and let me know what you think? Cause it doesn't make sense to me...my symptoms don't add up.

Hiya, are you temping orally? My chart was really up and down like this when i temped and i switched to doing it vaginally and it was way easier to read!

Im lost were I am Ws ment to oulate 1stish but got pos on the 4th so ov-ed 5th had spotting 12th tested 13th bfn... but if 12th was IB then wudnt show up right?? Have cm and high cervix temp is 36.7 past couple of days did dip 12th thought AF was gonna show but then 13th went up to 37.1....so confuse what you think???
Iv got a scan tues to check everything is okies had bloods done they were fine ( since mmc jsut checking evrything)
wen shud AF show? 26-27day cycle so shud of been due 13th but nope... neg test then as well.... sooooooo confused :wacko:

Well I just tested with a FRER and................. IT'S POSITIVE :D

Hey ladies!

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. My hubby was off and we were trying to get the girls a playhouse built. We were going to just buy one but they want $300 for a plastic one that is super small, figured we could build a bigger one ourselves for cheaper. So far it's working out well! I'm excited to get it finished.

As far as TTC...Some of you know I had gotten the Ovacue fertility monitor. It's suppose to give you up to 7 days in advance of when you could ovulate and if you get the vaginal wand, it will also confirm ovulation. Everything was going fine until I noticed that the readings it was giving me was NOT corresponding with the color boxes it was giving me on the monitor. I graphed it out and I saw my cue peak, but it didn't verify that in the box. I got my vaginal rise, which confirms ovulation but it didn't give me my pink confirmation box like it was suppose to. Not to mention FF puts me at 7 dpo right now and the Ovacue says I'm 1 dpo. :wacko: Needless to say I was writing customer support about this and eventually they decided that the monitor could be faulty. JUST GREAT! I was worried at first thinking I just spent $350 on something that was faulty, but they offered to send me a new one free of charge. (talk about relief) I'm not really sure how many dpo I am. Somewhere between 1 and 7. LOL And yes, because I am a POASA, I am already testing. :rofl:

Pam I would say that you have ovulated. You had a pretty good spike there on cycle day 15. I know you haven't gotten a positive opk yet, but sometimes it's possible not to get one and still ovulate. I usually get a positive opk, and it stays positive for days before fading back to a negative. This cycle, I tested that morning, it was negative. Then I tested at noon, positive! Tested again a few hours later and it was already back down to a negative again. Had I not tested at that specific time, I wouldn't have caught my surge and I would have thought I hadn't ovulated.

Zo, your doing much better than me! I made it to 6 dpo without testing then I broke. I think I only made it that far because I wasn't sure how many dpo I really was. LOL

Rosa I hope you get two lines too! I'm sending lots of baby dust! I wish I could say I'm going to Hawaii! I"m jealous :growlmad: The very least, you should take and post some pictures. I know it's just beautiful there! Hubby and I would probably move there no problem if things weren't so much more expensive. It would be super awesome. :winkwink:

05mummy, CONGRATS! Where are the pics?! LOL :hugs:

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/IMG00184-20110415-1537-1.jpg

Hard to see, but very very pink irl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->