Gallery O Tests

Mummy Huge Congrats! I am so happy for you! :yipee:
I can't wait for everyone on this thread to get their bfp! This is fab!

Good Morning ladies....how are ya'll?

I took my temp this morning and had a huge dip.....what does that mean?

The CBFM gave me another High but looking at the stick it looks different than all the others...cause the LH line looks darker and the Estrogen line looks alittle lighter? Could FF be wrong in saying I ovulated on the 11th and really I'm ovulating now?

CONGRATS!!!
Might be implantation dip GOOD LUCK!!!

Good Morning!!! I really think im at 8dpo even tho my ff says 12dpo i have a crampy feeling in my pelvic area. but all my stuff has left to hawaii!! I leave tues. but anyway my temp went up again yay i guess but at the same time im iffy about it i dont wanna test until after i get to hawaii. so i hope this is it

Thanks...just not not sure if it could be an implantation dip cause it dipped below my coverline....this is so confusing...I wish they had a chart expert on here!

Pam as I said BEFORE I don't think you've ovulated yet :) I think your O'ing today :) Woot woot :) Catch that eggy sweetheart.....

Guey I'd be testing if I were you your chart looks 100% pregnant lol.....FX for you!!! I see good vibes your way :)

As for me I know AF is gonna come any moment now hips are beginning to get achy and I just know I need this surgery soon so I can get pregnant an join the rest of you :) I should get a call by Wednesday lets pray I do because I am soooo anxious!!

Hey ladies! I just wanted to post my test from today. I'm 8 dpo according to ff, so I tested and I think I see a faint line. I had to darken the pic just a tad to be able to see it. Im not sure about this brand of test since I haven't used it before but I swear there is a line. LOL I sure hope my eye line isn't kicking in. :dohh: I will be testing again in the morning just to see. This could just be the way the tests are.

I'll be around ladies. I'm going to be doing some homework on the computer so I'll check in from time to time.

Attachments

• orig.jpg
    orig.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 56
  • neg.jpg
    neg.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 27
Thank you, i think it looks like a preggo chart but no :bfp: yet so ill wait...\
that looks a little like a line to me wish you luck!!!
AFM i think im like 8dpo not 12 like ff says so i guess i think i still have time to get my :bfp: im having wome crampy feeling little sore boobs err

FX for ya Amber.......

As for me I guess by the looks of things my AF is coming today well I guess onto month 13 now.....I should have a new dr. soon I got my referral for my foot therapy now I am waiting on the other one for the fertility doctor lets pray it comes Monday I can't wait to see who I get to go to .....praying its a guy in Pensacola he's had really good reviews...and I am praying he's gonna be the one!

I am currently 6dpo and since 4dpo I have been experiencing a pressure type of cramping....it comes and goes but for the most part it's consistant....almost like a full feeling.....reckon this is a good sign??!

I took an HPT this morning and I know it's early...I couldn't help it...lol....but I suppose it could be an evap but it looks like it's got color.....

Top one is 2MU and bottom two are 3MU (I took 2 with same urine sample, checking for evaps)

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 32
Well onto month 13 for me......oh well is all I can say.....crap happens!!!!!!!!!

Dam that sucks what a bitch!!!

NO :bfp: or af so i hope that this does not drag on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->