Gallery O Tests

Just try not to wait until you've lost to much blood! That could make it even worse. I was bleeding like that with one of my m/c's and kept passing out in the hallways of the hospital, they almost had to do a blood transfusion on me.

SO I have no idea when :witch: is supposed to be here so i have to wait till she desideds to show. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

ff says im 14dpo but i think that im only 10dpo so who knows plus before this cyle i was having af every 2 weeks.

My ff says my chart is possibly tripathic on cd 28 what does that mean?

Hmmmm I have no idea lol. I am new to the whole charting thing. Also, if it turns out you are only 10dpo, you could still be in the running for a BFP right? :)

hello ladies :flower:,

Ive been reading through your thread and was wondering if i could join you? need some support dont feel as i can talk to close friends and family about ttc xx

ff says im 14dpo but i think that im only 10dpo so who knows plus before this cyle i was having af every 2 weeks.

My ff says my chart is possibly tripathic on cd 28 what does that mean?

Did you mean triphasic hun? if so that could very well mean you will get ur bfp... pregnancy charts tend to be triphasic... fingers x'd! xx

hello ladies :flower:,

Ive been reading through your thread and was wondering if i could join you? need some support dont feel as i can talk to close friends and family about ttc xx

Of course you can join! Welcome to the thread. :thumbup:

Hey andrea. I always passed large clots and I have endo. I think its okay as long as your not feeling like passing out. I always get anemic with my periods I am on Iron all the time. Take some iron and rest. it helps. Try not to use tampons if you can help it that will help with the cramps.

I can't use tampons at all I bleed right through them....I'm okay now passed another large one today an since the bleeding has slowed down some....I duno what the heck it was very very weird. I'm okay just very tired feeling and I know I'm anemic but the doctor can't see me until May 16th so I'm taking Slo Fe for the iron.... :( and now hubby is deploying so I give up 100%....just not worth it anymore I will go ahead and have whatever surgery I need while hubby is gone though to make sure I'm ready when he comes home.....my Trysten (youngest) Will be nearly 4 by the time we have another one....I hate large age gaps but thats apparently what God has in store for us :(

Andrea sorry to hear your husband is being deployed hope he stays safe and the time passes quickly!

I'm currently on cd16 opks have been stark White until today so hopefully they will turn positive over the next few days!

Fingers crossed for everyone else xx

So sorry to hear about ur husband being deployed hope things work out for u

Andrea sorry about dh being deployed. I hope the time goes by fast. It's hard having them gone. My dh was only home 5 days in March total. He's been home 7 days in April but that was only because Alida had surgery and had some complications. He told me yesterday he won't be home until june or July. So I feel your pain. I told him...Perfect timing by then my MS should be gone and I won't need him around! I was not a nice wife, but he understood I wasn't expecting him to be gone for so long. He was suppose to be home in 2 weeks. Oh well he is fighting the fires in Texas and apparently it's pretty bad out there. 250 houses burned down yesterday alone. So sad. Your hubby will be doing our Country a GREAT service and I for one greatly appreciate him and your sacrifice. Thank You!

Found out he leaves last week of May.....hes in bed right now with food poisoning :( poor guy....we got home around midnight last night and we are both so tired. I gotta go to work and he gets the rest of the week off :) thanks to the wonderful nurse he had. I gotta go get his meds in so I can bring them back to him on my lunch break....Well hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

I am so sorry your hubby has to be gone so long :( that is hard especially with a baby in the oven. I did find out that Tricare will pay for my HSG shots only if I "do it on my own" but if its for IVF or IUI I have to pay for it...doesn't make sense does it? Its like $450 a vial and I have to have 4 vials....plus the cost of the IUI or IVF....so maybe hubby being gone will help pay some of this later on if thats the route we have to take :) We just have decided one more baby will probably be the last since we are having such a time to have one more precious baby.

Thanks "Alida's Mommy" lol for your hubby fighting for the lives of others and their homes....thats a big job and he's a hero in my eyes :) Hope and pray they get all those fires out very soon! If you need to talk :) You know my number and your free to call it anytime you'd like :) HUGS TO YOU AND ALIDA!!!

https://img607.imageshack.us/i/img20110420223730edit0.jpg/ I took the bottom one earlier today and the top one a little while ago. Trying not to think to much of them right now. What do y'all think? I saw them both after a minute.

I say you are on your way to a dark :bfp: soon
Andrea i know tricare sucks i hate it sometomes but if you find a good doctor you are in
AFM no :bfp: i hate to say it but i think i didnt happen this month oh well maybe next.

Chicka......I see it with no screen tilting! FX'd they continue to get darker! How many dpo do you think you are? 8-9???? I know your all messed up with that this cycle with FF and the monitor acting up. Wow! I am on the edge of my seat waiting! Good Luck and :dust: to you.....lots of sticky :dust: to you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->