Gallery O Tests

Hey guys quick question, with the FRER/Answer tests, if you get a very very light positive is it easier to see it if you take it out of the case? I have had a problem with the strip getting scratched and peeling making the line no longer visible, so I was just wondering how you guys have done with popping the case open.

Use a flat tip screwdriver to pop the case open slowly. Pop the case open on both sides then gently pull the test apart. the test strip is only held down on one end so grab the end that isn't fastened down(might be the pee side???) and gently pull up. I hope this helps....

I wasn't going to, but I tested again. Same stupid faint line. Can't be an evap, it was there exactly 1 minute after i took the test. If you look at the photo, the dye hasn't even finished going through the test yet!

I'm done testing. Just going to sit back have a drink or 2 or 10 :drunk: and wait for AF to show. It's making me kinda depressed thinking about it. How silly of me to really think I was pregnant! HA! :dohh: Guess thats what I get though for getting my hopes up. I really don't mean to be a downer ladies. I apologize for that.

Go have those drinks!!!! Relax. I see the line. I am with you I just wish they'd hurry up and get darker. FRER was the second to last test to turn positive for me. dollar tree was the last! But then again I think my pee was just scared of dollar tests??? It took forever before I got a line on them! LOL!

Hi girlies! I know this is off subject, but any input would be helpful. Thanks!
My DD is 5 years old and has always gotten rashes really easy. She scratched her legs at the park the other day, and as far as scratches go it was a pretty bad one. It seemed like it was getting better until she started complaining that it was bothering her. I just checked it again and this is how it looked. The small spot in the middle was the original scratch. Sorry I know it is nasty looking. Just wondering if I should take her to instacare tonight, or see how it looks in the morning.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
could it be poison oak or poison ivy. Could try putting some Calamine on it and see if that helps it

just in case you might want to take her in....cause if it's from a scratch it could be staph infection...

Took her in and it is a bacterial infection called impetigo. She just needs antibiotics.
Pambolina I can't see real good cause I am on my phone, but I think I see something.

I'm glad you took her in sweetie...glad it's not staph, that can get nasty so fast!

Thanks for looking sweetie...hope I see something again tomorrow!

OMG Pam I def see the line! And it looks darker than all the others so far! I can't wait to see another one tomorrow :)

Thank you Im ok with it im used to getting the :witch: so i was a little sad but i get to use my ovacue monitor now

Hiya girls, sorry I've not been around much, hate to think I'm rubbing anything in though :( Hope you are all doing well, and Pam I see the line!
Sorry to hear about AF Guey, here's hoping next month is the month!!!

Sorry the witch got you hun....FX and tons of baby dust for next cycle!!!!

Here is my test from this morning....just confused cause an FRER is still not picking up anything...I think FF was wrong on my O dates....cause on the 20th I had pink when I wiped and if that was IB I wouldn't be 12DPO like it says I am....so I dunno!!! I'm confused...

Attachments

• hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 19
  • hpt3.jpg
    hpt3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads