Gallery O Tests

I say you are on your way to a dark :bfp: soon
Andrea i know tricare sucks i hate it sometomes but if you find a good doctor you are in
AFM no :bfp: i hate to say it but i think i didnt happen this month oh well maybe next.
You are now in Paradise so magical things happen there! Enjoy a margarita on the beach while you can and sit back and relax. I'm sure in the warm Hawaiian sun your bound to get knocked up! Have a cocktail for me! :winkwink:

I've been getting faint lines for the past two days now but they aren't getting any darker. So I've either figured I'm not really pregnant and I'm just imagining lines or something else is going on. I was taking the dollar tree tests and thought that maybe I was just getting evaps or something up them (even though they came up within the time limit) so I took a wondfo strip and a frer and I see lines on those to.

Maybe I'm just going NUTS and the lines arent really there at all. :dohh::wacko:

I am 14 dpo today though and I have ZERO cramps. I mean, not even a twinge. Not to mention my temp is still high, hasn't dropped yet. Usually it has dropped by 14 dpo, sometimes sooner.

O well, guess it's all just a waiting game. I will say that I have been feeling queasy the past few days and I can't really eat anything. Enough to where I have lost 5 pounds in about 4 days!

I can't find all the photos I took, I might have toosed them. But here are some of the dollar store tests. I got excited because all the lines came up after about a minute. Guess they are just stupid evaps after all... :cry:2.jpg

EDIT: added a wondfo cheapie that I just took. I see a line there to, but I don't think it's a real line.3.jpg

I see something chika.....FX for you sweetie.....Praying you all have :bfp: soon :) I am here to watch and wait and see right along all of you! Sorry I haven't been on much lately....Wednesday had to rush off work to get hubby and almost had to call 911 to get him to the hospital he could barely walk :( he had diarrhea and vomiting and was hurting so bad he could barely move....took him to the closest ER and they gave him 2 antibiotics and 2 bags of IV fluids for an infection....so his work called him yesterday an told him his dr. note from the ER wasn't good enough he needed to see his doctor on base. So I was working an hubby was on Lortabs an couldnt drive so he told his supervisor someone could come get him an take him (we live 1 hour from base--so they drove an hour to get him-hour back to base-then hour back to drop him off) all for NOTHING! Supervisor didn't believe he was sick----so took him to the doctor (the guy from his work did) an they put him on more IV fluids an more medicines and told him to follow up in a few more days an now he has more days off work----bet the supervisor believes him now!!!!!!!!

Anyways my mom and oldest woke up sick this morning vomiting....and my smallest has an ear infection an a terrible cold. I am the only one not sick an taking care of everyone and I've been dead tired....miss you all though!! And hope everyone else is well :) LOL

Hey Chika!
I see the lines too!!! Fx its your BFP!!!
Do you have a pic of the FRER you did?

:happydance:

I tired to take a picture of it, but it's so faint. It's really more of a shadow, its that faint. It wont show in the photos..:nope:

Yeah, i really cant see too much in that one, but the pic is a little dark.
But i def saw something on the other ones!!!!

I can't wait to see the pics as they progress!!!

:happydance:

I have seen a lot of ladies that test sooner with the cheaper tests, and not really get a good line with the frer until later...i'm hoping that is the case for me to.

The suspense is killing me....seriously amber. I dont know how you are staying so calm lol FX

Hey guys quick question, with the FRER/Answer tests, if you get a very very light positive is it easier to see it if you take it out of the case? I have had a problem with the strip getting scratched and peeling making the line no longer visible, so I was just wondering how you guys have done with popping the case open.

I wasn't going to, but I tested again. Same stupid faint line. Can't be an evap, it was there exactly 1 minute after i took the test. If you look at the photo, the dye hasn't even finished going through the test yet!

I'm done testing. Just going to sit back have a drink or 2 or 10 :drunk: and wait for AF to show. It's making me kinda depressed thinking about it. How silly of me to really think I was pregnant! HA! :dohh: Guess thats what I get though for getting my hopes up. I really don't mean to be a downer ladies. I apologize for that.

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 29
If you managed to get that good of a pic of that line, it's prob positive! I can see it super clear! Momma I think you might be pregnant! :)

If you managed to get that good of a pic of that line, it's prob positive! I can see it super clear! Momma I think you might be pregnant! :)

Thank you. I have a feeling I'm being tortured by the evap queen.

As far as the frer or answer tests, I always take mine apart. I want an "up close" look. lol As long your careful, it should be okay. :thumbup:

Chola I never normally see the lines but I can see a faint one on yours and that's without blowing up the pic. Fxxd it's not an evap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->