Gallery O Tests

I know the pics aren't great...but I see the line IRL...and it's pinkish...

I think I'm out this month. My temp dropped a bit and my test was negative this morning. (just an evap) I never EVER thought in a million years it would be this hard to have a baby!

Pam I see the line to. Hopefully it gets darker! :thumbup:

Thanks Chicka....I'm beginning to wonder if they've all been evaps...cause an FRER still isnt' picking anything up :-(

Don't count yourself out yet honey....AF hasn't showed up yet....We're in this boat together!!!

Thanks Pam. :hugs:

Here are my tests from today. The bottom is a wondfo I took earlier. Already dried. The top is a dollar tree that is still wet, took it about 5 minutes ago.

I know according to my chart I'm expected to start:af: today or tomorrow BUT I have no cramps. And I mean NONE. Not even an achy feeling and I always have some kind of cramps before hand. Maybe I'm more off in my cycle than I thought. :shrug:

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 36
If only the lines would get darker! lol It's been days now having these "faint" lines.

I'm just going to assume AF is coming. I don't want to get my hops up for no reason. I HATE the disappointed feeling.

I'm with you at this point. I have had faint lines like that for 3 days now. I think if they were early positives they would have been getting darker by now :(

I would much rather have just gotten a flat out :bfn: than "faint" lines...I got so excited thinking that this was it, and planning out in my head how I was going to tell my hubby... the lines never got darker though. So it hit me like a brick. HEY STUPID! You're not really pregnant! LOL

There is a small chance I was off on my calculations and I could be around 8 dpo instead of 14 dpo. Maybe that explains why I have no cramps? :shrug:

It drives me nuts not knowing what is going on with me. lol

Can you add your latest test here?

Hey ladie, hope everyones ok, AF got me & Im now on CD2

DF is having his Surgical consult for his Varicocele Operation on thursday and could possibly be having the op the following morning! :) I could be in with a teeny tiny chance this month :D

Okay...I think I have the queen of evaps. This one is really terrible.

Attachments

• worstevap.jpg
    worstevap.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 54
Just now. It was the most recent one I've taken. Was gonna wait to go potty for a while, take another test, make sure nothing comes up.

Oh Amber :hugs: If those are evaps they are evil ones!!! They look like the start of a bfp!, i hope they are!

isnt it funny how when we start ttc if we had gotten a line like that we would have been on the phone calling everyone, including the doctor! I was the same way with my BFP I kept thinking it could be a evap. I sure hope its the same for you amber. :D :dust: and lots of it!

I really hope it's the start to a BFP! It sure looks like it to me! It's the darkest line so far :)

I just took 2 more tests, one was the same brand as before, and one was a different kind. They were :bfn: not even a hint of a line. I'm just going to assume I'm out now.

I'm getting some faint achy cramps anyway, so I'm assuming its stupid :af: getting ready to show. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->