Gallery O Tests

Well, Ive been spotting brown on and off a little bit for the past couple of days which my doc warned me would happen. So I wasn't really worried about that. But yesterday I started spotting red. So being Im far away from home I had to go to the ER and they did a whole lot of NOTHING!!!! All they did was run my HCG because I knew what the level was on Friday so they just compared. Blah blah....I could have gotten an order for outpatient bloodwork from my doc and saved some money. He didn't do an exam or anything. The bleeding stopped shortly after I arrived in the ER (figures) and it hasn't reappeared yet. So keeping fx I dont see anymore red.
My HCG was 25421. So still going strong I guess.
I can't wait til Tuesday when I have my ultrasound. :)

Glad the bleeding stopped RN!

Congratulations Luna!!!

My AF is now 7 days late, i posted a test picture in the test section :)

Congrats Luna and RN so glad your spotting stopped :)

I'm sitting here wondering if I'll ever get pregnant month 14 and hubby is gone...but we might have caught it before he left :) I duno.....waiting and waiting to test test test :)

Well i went to the fs cause i wanted to get something to start my :witch: so she said that i had to have an ultrasound before she can give me anything. well she told me i have a thin lining only 5mm and to get preggo it has to be atleast 10mm. so that might be the reason. so she put me on baby asprin and vit E.
So now my pill list is:
1. Vit E 800mg (2 pills)
2. Baby Asprin 81mg (1 pill)
3. Prenatal vit with folic acid (1 pill)
4. Metformin 1000mg next week i move to 1500mg if i can (2 pills) and then (3 pills)
in total that is 6 pills!!! OMG!!! lol..

Guey hope you get it all sorted out soon sweetie :) glad you found out the lining was thin as well thats a good thing b/c if you were to get preg you could have miscarried :) I'm glad you found out :) YAY!!! GL girly and hope you catch your eggy this cycle!!

I am I duno how many DPO today really but I assume I'm like 5 or 6 almost 7 :) I have HORRIBLE CRAMPING :( THIS IS AWFUL and a headache :( that just wont go....blah nighty night girls an see you later :)

Stupid tests why do I even do this to myself....I hate stupid stupid dye runs...GRR

Attachments

• TESTFROMTHISMORN.jpg
    TESTFROMTHISMORN.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 49
I'm pretty sure its not I've taken 100 more LOL an they are all negative far as I can tell and be honest with myself I swear I see "something" but totally not gonna get my hopes up they have been crushed TOO many times :) lol I'm sure thats just a dye splurge thing :( crappy tests!

This was took at 5DPO about 2mins after and could of sworn that there was another line.... But looks like a Big Fat :bfn: x

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/P1050129-1.jpg

I peed on more tests green is an OPK an the pink is the HPT...am I seeing things?

Attachments

• NEWESTONE.jpg
    NEWESTONE.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 31
  • NEWESTONE2.jpg
    NEWESTONE2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 22
Just know its an evap.....I just know it :( but at least it gives me a tiny tad bit of hope :).....I am so ready to see everyone here get their BFP's :( this is such a hard journey....

Here is the pic of it DRY...it looks too thin to be real...so I say evap for now!

Attachments

• OMGOMG.jpg
    OMGOMG.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79