Gallery O Tests

Yea....is there something I need to know about it? LOL Cause I'm about to start it this week....

i tried maca and it messed my cycle up but then again every women is diffrent..

Yeah is their something i need to know about clomid? :rofl:

Oh no ladies, no worries. So far I have had no problems with clomid. I have been on it for 2 cycles and so far no :bfp:. I know 2 cycles is NOTHING but I'm kinda weird. I really hate taking medications. I don't even like taking Tylenol when I have a headache. Hubby has to force it down my throat. :haha: Just thought maybe I would give it a try...but not if it's going to mess up my cycles.

i took them starting on cd 1 2 in the morning 2 at lunch time didn't mess with my cycle but did mess with my tummy a little bit but at the same time it did help with my back the only thing i have tried that mess with my cycle was soy

Just got off the phone with the doctor's office!!!!!

5/18/11 - HCG 5226, Progesterone 34.1

5/20/11 - HCG 9883, Progesterone 28

Whoop Whoop!!! :dance:

*I have to read through and catch up later, just wanted to post the good news!!!!*

Hey ladies,

I took a FRER this morning 4 days late for AF & its a big fat negative :/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56858501@N04/5750602822/in/photostream

Zoie, I had sex once in my fertile time............ take a look at my ticker! xxx

Its just even more unlikely for us lol we have been TTC for well over 3 years now and with my DFs sperm problems it would been a miracle before he has his Varicocele operation on the 1st

i tried maca and it messed my cycle up but then again every women is diffrent..

Maca messed up my cycle when i tried it too

Just got off the phone with the doctor's office!!!!!

5/18/11 - HCG 5226, Progesterone 34.1

5/20/11 - HCG 9883, Progesterone 28

Whoop Whoop!!! :dance:

*I have to read through and catch up later, just wanted to post the good news!!!!*

That is fantastic news RN! :D

Congras RN!!!!! YAY!!!

Has anyone used metformin? i am having some strange symptoms... My boobs feel weird, a little crampy. but that can also be im af coming err i took a hpt 4 days ago it was a bfn but maybe im just thinking pos even tho i know im not. Can metformin start your af? thats a question i need answered lol

Metformin, in time, can eventually start your period...I'm currently on 1500mg a day...I started out at 500mg, then 1000mg (had a natural cycle in March 2011) haven't had one since and now I am taking 1500mg....it's mostly for insulin resistance (which is why most diabetic's use it) due to having PCOS...I was diagnosed in 2003...

I wouldn't expect a huge change in your periods so soon...as the meds need time to build up in your system...I know people say Metformin can cause weight loss but honestly...I've only just recently lost 10 pounds and that was after being on 1000mg for a few months...LOL.....

But everyone is different hun....PCOS has many, many levels.....

Hope I helped! LOL!!!

:hugs:

My cycle is due in 2 days but i cant ever know cause my cycles have been so crazy lately. i wonder if i can call my fs dr so that se can give me something to start my af?

She'll most likely wanna wait till your late...and if she puts you on anything it will probably be Provera (progesterone) I took 10mg for 10 days....I've just come off of that and once AF show's I'll take the Clomid on CD3-7.....

Hey ladies hubby left this morning at 2 am....I haven't ovulated as far as I know you girls can check out my chart and let me know what you think...

RN I'm so happy for you darling can't wait to hear more great news in here! I have great vibes about you all this month come on girls!! Catch those darn eggies LOL....I have BD'd til I can't no more LOL....we BD right before he left to give that "hope it lasts" try LOL...anyways hope your all doing good I'll update you soon as I start having more symptoms but so far I can't stop peeing I duno if my sugar is up or what maybe I should check it because sometimes that happens if my sugar level rises I pee lots...I duno but I'll update later on gonna finish paying bills and cleaning up this crazy house.

Since my mom was in the hospital for 2 weeks, then puppy was so sick an he had to be put to rest, then my husband deploying and me having to quit my job to take care of Mom an everyone else things have finally just now began to slow down so I can get things that have to be done---done!!! See you girls all later an have a wonderful an BLESSED day :)

Ohhhh and I've never had 7 days straight highs on my monitor (i've only had 3 anyone know why it would do that this month rather than any other month??

Well i finally got tired of waiting for my :witch: to show up so i call the dr and asked her if i could something to start it because my cycles are so crazy so she said i needed to have an ultrasound first. so they didnt have anything till the 1. well good luck for me she found one for tomorrow!!! YAY!!! i hope she can see something with just tomorrows u/s i am at the end of my cycle. i also hope she can give me something to get stuff started faster. plus i dont know when my cycle would be late

Hey ladies hubby left this morning at 2 am....I haven't ovulated as far as I know you girls can check out my chart and let me know what you think...

RN I'm so happy for you darling can't wait to hear more great news in here! I have great vibes about you all this month come on girls!! Catch those darn eggies LOL....I have BD'd til I can't no more LOL....we BD right before he left to give that "hope it lasts" try LOL...anyways hope your all doing good I'll update you soon as I start having more symptoms but so far I can't stop peeing I duno if my sugar is up or what maybe I should check it because sometimes that happens if my sugar level rises I pee lots...I duno but I'll update later on gonna finish paying bills and cleaning up this crazy house.

Since my mom was in the hospital for 2 weeks, then puppy was so sick an he had to be put to rest, then my husband deploying and me having to quit my job to take care of Mom an everyone else things have finally just now began to slow down so I can get things that have to be done---done!!! See you girls all later an have a wonderful an BLESSED day :)

Ohhhh and I've never had 7 days straight highs on my monitor (i've only had 3 anyone know why it would do that this month rather than any other month??

:hugs: i know that you are having such hard times but i truely believe you are strong enough to make things stay happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->