Gallery O Tests

I thought your levels were brill RN especially for how far gone you are xxx

Wow ive missed so much with you ladies... so how is everyone doing?

Oh yeah i have my first fs appt today!!! YAY!!!!

I went to my appt today and the dr said that she thinks i have pcos from my symptoms and the fact that my cycles are so irregular> so she put me on metformin ( i think that is how you spell it LOL) and she also gave my prenatals with folic acid. then she gave me paperwork to take to the lab on cd3 so that i can have bloods drawn to check my hormones, tyroid, diabetes and other stuff that i cant remember at this moment lol. and she also said that a couple of days after i have the blood work done she wants me to have an ultrasound.
So i took my first pill of met. at dinner Oh yeah and she said she wants me to lose 10 lbs but idealy 20lbs before i get preggo.if all my hormones are not showing anything crazy and the ultrasound is good she will put me on clomid!!!

:yipee: I'm so glad they are being Proactive with your treatment Rosa!!! Can't wait for your BFP!!!

I just dont know what to really expect with the metf. Does anyone have any info or would like to share their experience?

Hey ladies

Sorry Guey i dont know much about metformin at all.

My AF is 3 days late now.. Which is a pain because i know im not pregnant. we only BDed once in my fertile time... i just wish it would hurry up and come so i can get AF over with! but if AF isnt here or i havent started spotting i will do a test in the morning

xx

Dont think there is much point lol, I will probibly do a FRER in the morning, i will be 16dpo tomorrow :)

My experience with Metformin was just that it made me very sick... like I had the flu every day... diarrhea (sorry tmi), stomach aches...etc. But if you stick with it, it takes a while, but your body will eventually adjust... luckily I don't have to be on it anymore, but it does help you lose weight too. Good luck :)

My experience with Metformin was just that it made me very sick... like I had the flu every day... diarrhea (sorry tmi), stomach aches...etc. But if you stick with it, it takes a while, but your body will eventually adjust... luckily I don't have to be on it anymore, but it does help you lose weight too. Good luck :)

I woke up this morning with nausea, an upset stomach, and diarrhea TMI sorry :blush:> i also figured out that is how it helps you loose weight lol :haha:

I woke up this morning with nausea, an upset stomach, and diarrhea TMI sorry :blush:> i also figured out that is how it helps you loose weight lol :haha:

lol that's what I thought too :)

Zoie, I had sex once in my fertile time............ take a look at my ticker! xxx

lol that's what I thought too :)

yeah i really hope that it work cause i will everything i can to get a baby lol

Ladies, if I decided to give Clomid a rest for this next cycle...and try maca instead, when do I take it? How much do I take? Thanks. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->