Gallery O Tests

I deffo see a line BB!! :D

& Babyhopes i LOVE the dancing monkey LOL

Hi, I'm new to this thead! I took the hpt today at 7-8dpo. I think it's an evap line....what do you ladies think? Any opinions would be appreciated!!!:winkwink:It's a $tree test, and the line showed anywhere between 3-15 minutes...left the room.
evap1.jpg

looks like a mean evap line i use to get them on the $ store test all the time ugh hate them I'd say retest at 10-11 dpo

It was an evap line!! Took a FRER today and:bfn: I'm gonna wait to test after the weekend is over.

Hey ladies.....CONGRATS ON YOUR :bfp: BB :) Its about time darling! I am over the moon for you.....goodluck to everyone else who is still trying to catch the eggy! For me well I doubt I will this coming month maybe the next depending on which day hubby comes home from Afghanistan.

So the HSG...it really wasn't too bad. The worst parts were the blowing up the balloon to dilate the cervix a bit....then 2nd was when he had to force the dye in because my left tube was partially blocked. It hurt so bad when he had to force the dye through but was so cool because I got to look at the xray monitor and watch the dye fall out of the right tube and a few moments later fall out of the left tube. HOWEVER....I do have a big cyst a bit bigger than the size of a quarter in my cervix. Is this holding up me getting pregnant? I don't know yet I am going to call the OB today since it's been a week she should have my results and had the chance to look at things by now I'd think at least. Anyways I'll update when I have one....and hope and pray everyone is doing well! Miss my girls more than you know! I barely get on here anymore :(

Hey ladies.....CONGRATS ON YOUR :bfp: BB :) Its about time darling! I am over the moon for you.....goodluck to everyone else who is still trying to catch the eggy! For me well I doubt I will this coming month maybe the next depending on which day hubby comes home from Afghanistan.

So the HSG...it really wasn't too bad. The worst parts were the blowing up the balloon to dilate the cervix a bit....then 2nd was when he had to force the dye in because my left tube was partially blocked. It hurt so bad when he had to force the dye through but was so cool because I got to look at the xray monitor and watch the dye fall out of the right tube and a few moments later fall out of the left tube. HOWEVER....I do have a big cyst a bit bigger than the size of a quarter in my cervix. Is this holding up me getting pregnant? I don't know yet I am going to call the OB today since it's been a week she should have my results and had the chance to look at things by now I'd think at least. Anyways I'll update when I have one....and hope and pray everyone is doing well! Miss my girls more than you know! I barely get on here anymore :(

really hope you get some good news

It was an evap line!! Took a FRER today and:bfn: I'm gonna wait to test after the weekend is over.

sorry sweetie i know how much it sucks to see a bfn

Thank you hun, but I know it's my fault. I tested way too early. I'm gonna try to wait til Monday to test again. I'll be 12dpo....should see sumthin by then I think. That's if af doesn't come first!:wacko:

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but which IC are the best to purchase? I've gotten mixed reviews on the wondfo.

fx for you how long have you guys been trying

I had the Mirena removed in June, and really irregular af's. I just started the opk's this cycle. Got my positive, bd that day and 2 days later, so hopefully I caught the eggy! My husband is more like, "If it happens , it happens" so there's no pressure. I'm the one who feels like the clock is ticking. I also live in a very hot area and was trying to time the baby for early June. this way i miss the hot months being preggers, and the weather is nice for baby bday parties. I know it sounds a lil shallow since any baby any time is a blessing, and if I'm not preggers now, I've then taken advantage of mother nature. I didn't try with my 2 girls, so this is new to me. How long have you been posting on these threads, Stacy?

I couldn't get my follow up for the procedure until October 12th. At least hubby will be home to go with me then that kind of makes things better I suppose. I am so excited...just pray I dont have to wait another 16 months to get pregnant. The first 16 months took a long time and 10000000's of :bfn: I just want to see a :bfp: and all of you girls who haven't caught the EGGY to get it to. This is the hardest thing ever is the waiting and waiting and then 5 months of a deployment I'm ready for this to be over with NOW!

I couldn't get my follow up for the procedure until October 12th. At least hubby will be home to go with me then that kind of makes things better I suppose. I am so excited...just pray I dont have to wait another 16 months to get pregnant. The first 16 months took a long time and 10000000's of :bfn: I just want to see a :bfp: and all of you girls who haven't caught the EGGY to get it to. This is the hardest thing ever is the waiting and waiting and then 5 months of a deployment I'm ready for this to be over with NOW!

I know how you feel Hun when my baby grew wings my hubby was in Iraq it was the hardest moments of my life and him not being able to get their till 2 days later devastated me. Don't worry and feel sad Hun soon you will see him and I'm sure not long after you'll get your :bfp: sometimes you have to wait patiently for the best things in life and when you least expect them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->