Gallery O Tests

Andrea-my heart goes out to you and your family. You seem like a really strong woman and you must be so proud of your husband.More importantly, as a woman I'm proud of you for being able to withstand life through having your husband away. You both are blessings to our country..so thank you. I hope you catch that eggy soon girl!

fx for you how long have you guys been trying

I had the Mirena removed in June, and really irregular af's. I just started the opk's this cycle. Got my positive, bd that day and 2 days later, so hopefully I caught the eggy! My husband is more like, "If it happens , it happens" so there's no pressure. I'm the one who feels like the clock is ticking. I also live in a very hot area and was trying to time the baby for early June. this way i miss the hot months being preggers, and the weather is nice for baby bday parties. I know it sounds a lil shallow since any baby any time is a blessing, and if I'm not preggers now, I've then taken advantage of mother nature. I didn't try with my 2 girls, so this is new to me. How long have you been posting on these threads, Stacy?
oh i started posting here dec of 10 we were trying for 16 months

I guess getting preggers takes alot more work than some of us thought. I get that now. I have a dear friend who's been trying for years and lost one of her tubes along the way. It's a really devestating thing to go through.

Gals! I broke down and tested without fmu!:dohh:
this is the frer. There was a deiniteline popped up right away but might be evap. Sorry for the terrible pic it's with my cell. What do you think. can anyone tweak this???

I took the test apart and there is a pencil thin line but I don't know if FRER always has that as an evap or what!!

frer.jpg

yea it can be a hard road i lost a tube in 08 and had a m/c 3/10

Gals! I broke down and tested without fmu!:dohh:
this is the frer. There was a deiniteline popped up right away but might be evap. Sorry for the terrible pic it's with my cell. What do you think. can anyone tweak this???

I took the test apart and there is a pencil thin line but I don't know if FRER always has that as an evap or what!!

View attachment 263025

sorry sweetie can't tell

Guey...Gabby...and everyone else thanks for all the kind words. I am so ready for him to be home...they just delayed him coming home by a few days...but still in time to go to the Dr. Appt. WITH ME! YAY! Thats all I could ever ask for! I just feel I will have a baby in Kindergarten, Middle School, and the oldest in Highschool LOL....I hate these huge age gaps but I guess its all part of God's plan for our family. My little ones keep asking when will they get a sister or brother....and I'm like "when God feels its time" lol...thats all I really know how to say right now while my husbands gone. He will be home October 6th ----8th at the latest. I can't wait we are going to have a mini honeymoon when he comes home just me and him alone :) something we haven't had since we have been married really LOL. I can't wait to see more pee sticks and maybe even positive ones from you girls...come on so I can catch up and hopefully have bump buddies soon! I thank you all for the support throughout the past year....especially those of you I know personally. I don't know where I would be in this long road without you all. It means a LOT to me...and I am sure most of you feel the same with all the support. I am so glad and proud of you girls you give me HOPE and make my life easier :) THANK YOU SO MUCH! HUGS!! I know I am all emotional---just ready for him to be home with me and our babies! Again thanks so much!!! MUAHHHHZ

Sorry for another post but I just realized right at 3 weeks after hubby comes home I WILL BE FERTILE lol....wooooohoooo I am kinda excited I can't help myself!

was a faulty test as been tested and negative xx oh well hope ur all ok xx

Sorry for another post but I just realized right at 3 weeks after hubby comes home I WILL BE FERTILE lol....wooooohoooo I am kinda excited I can't help myself!

Good luck with it Andrea! I'll try and rub some of my BD on you when it comes time, you deserve it after all this waiting! :flower:

Hi guys hope ur all ok im a bit peeved right now i received a letter from fs changing my next appointment again this is the 5th time now im now seein them on 22nd february i wonder how many more times it will change betwenn now and then on the plus side i got bored and created my own website feel free to take a look
https://nikkiwardlesannsummers.weebly.com/

Few more days and I'll post one :) lol.....well....ok a couple more weeks that is LOL

hey guys where is everyone im currently cd19 thought i ovulated cd11 duesa to ewcm however peed on a stick friday and it showed i was about to ovulate grrrr wish i knw what was goin on wif my body xxxx hope ur all ok
IMAG0195.jpg
what do you think xxxx

hey guys where is everyone im currently cd19 thought i ovulated cd11 duesa to ewcm however peed on a stick friday and it showed i was about to ovulate grrrr wish i knw what was goin on wif my body xxxx hope ur all ok
View attachment 281338
what do you think xxxx

That doesn't look like a positive opk. Hope you ovulated when you thought! fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79